ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Snake Exclusion #5192497
09/11/15 03:09 PM
09/11/15 03:09 PM
New Hampshire
Coondog6 Offline OP
trapper
Coondog6  Offline OP
trapper

New Hampshire
Hello All,

I got a call for a snake exclusion. I was so excited. I got there and the homeowner tells me that blank major pest exterminator did the snake exclusion.

I became upset. I asked why are you calling me when blank company did the exclusion. He then tells me that blank company says they don't do snakes. Well, he then tells me that he paid blank company $924 for a snake exclusion. Why pay $924 to blank company when they say they don't do snakes?

I told him to have blank company fix the problem. He then tells me that they are coming tomorrow.

Client then tells me he still has snakes. He then tells me I will pay for your time. I did an inspection and find where the client has stuffed cracks with Brillo pads. I ask him what did blank company do? He tells me they sprayed foam on the inside and did some ladder work.

I then tell him you got screwed. His reply I know.

I don't know why he hired a company that says they don't do snakes to do a snake exclusion. He then has me come the day before blank company comes to fix their screw ups.

Blank company did not inspect or block any holes at ground level. I plugged most of the holes for him.

Chuck

The measure of a man is what he will do when he knows he won't get caught.

Coondog6
www.BestWayWildlife.com
Re: Snake Exclusion [Re: Coondog6] #5192522
09/11/15 03:52 PM
09/11/15 03:52 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
The pest control company said they don't do snakes and they didn't. I don't see the problem.

Re: Snake Exclusion [Re: Coondog6] #5192529
09/11/15 04:04 PM
09/11/15 04:04 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Not a bad way to make $924, honesty pays!

Smile, you're an expert!
http://tdhpwildlifecontrol.webs.com/
Re: Snake Exclusion [Re: Coondog6] #5195642
09/14/15 03:10 PM
09/14/15 03:10 PM
Ohio
Ronaround Offline
trapper
Ronaround  Offline
trapper

Ohio
Ditto above. I need a little work like that to make trapping pay. And to just say I know.....

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread