ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
whoops! #5176368
08/28/15 08:56 PM
08/28/15 08:56 PM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline OP
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline OP
trapper
H

NM
I was working at a large facility that we've worked for on numerous occasions for bird exclusion.

One project that was a fairly large net job ended up being in an area that was slated to have some
construction done near it.

As it turned out today the dept. that paid for this exclusion work told me that the contractors on this
new construction on the facility had not only torn out the whole net job and all related hardware, but they
tossed it in the trash before anyone knew it was gone....

He was more than a bit ticked and was heading over to the contractor to ensure payment for the lost materials
and to have a talking to with a few others who didn't let him know the area was going to be enveloped just months
after doing this bird mitigation project...

Haven't seen him angry ever, very glad it wasn't toward me.

Any of you ever have that happen? I've had roofers of course break or rip/tear various bird installations during
their work for homeowners and commercial contracts, but never had the entire large netting installation removed
and tossed.

Re: whoops! [Re: HD_Wildlife] #5176551
08/28/15 10:20 PM
08/28/15 10:20 PM
California
T
Throw Back Offline
trapper
Throw Back  Offline
trapper
T

California