ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Contract Sample #5134453
07/24/15 03:45 AM
07/24/15 03:45 AM
Midlands South Carolina
S
SGT. C Offline OP
trapper
SGT. C  Offline OP
trapper
S

Midlands South Carolina
Hello,I'm needing a sample of a contract that is simple but effective with clauses and etc.I mainly trap for water animals but will adapt it to cover land animals as well.Thanks for the help. Dale

Getting old is a fatal mistake

Always looking for reloading componets

I know a beaver or two, because I've seen a beaver or two
Re: Contract Sample [Re: SGT. C] #5138711
07/27/15 09:36 PM
07/27/15 09:36 PM
Michigan
DaveK Offline
trapper
DaveK  Offline
trapper

Michigan
Contract language evolves over time as you experience grows. I'd suggest reflecting on some of the obvious things....what you will do....what you expect the customer to do. Then, look at language of some contracts (not necessarily from ADC business). There are many general clauses that could apply across services.

Some business owners hire an attorney to review, and it is a significant investment.

Re: Contract Sample [Re: SGT. C] #5139269
07/28/15 11:58 AM
07/28/15 11:58 AM
SOUTH CAROLINA - SC
B
bur Offline
trapper
bur  Offline
trapper
B

SOUTH CAROLINA - SC
SGT. C,

I see you are a fellow South Carolinian. Here is a link to the Clemson Extension for a hunting lease. You may be able to start with this and doctor it up some to fit your needs. I used this to get a base for my hunting leases. I am sure a lot of the general clauses could carry over. Good Luck.

http://www.clemson.edu/extension/natural_resources/wildlife/publications/fs2_huntingleases.html

Happy Trapping . . .
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread