Wildcrafting

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~Trapperman.com Live
Trap Chat~Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar
Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Wildcrafting
Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulator Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Print Thread
Hop To
bloodroot #5078530
06/10/15 06:34 AM
06/10/15 06:34 AM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline OP
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline OP
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
gentleman and newbies,pay attention to this root.i believe by the end of summer it will be approaching 15 a dried pound.my local buyer quoted me an opening price of 12.this root has potential right now of being a long term market same as sang and seal.i have been researching this roots growth and its market for 3 yrs. now and feel the stars are lining up.dries heavy,easily cultivated,reseeds itself with a harvest every 4 yrs from a cultivated bed in at least 50% shade.our plants are seeded right now and will probably drop in about 2 weeks when i will start harvesting.ask your root buyers around to see what they say,but i think wink.i don't believe it's going to be a raise the price for a year to flood the market like i've seen with other roots-hellebore and skunk.all my opinions but i'd like to kick a little life into this portion of the site and i have aloooot of yrs harvesting and reproducing medicinals and hope it will give don a chance to relax and grieve a little.my prayers are still with you my friend.will try to put up a informative post and help with some problems as long as it is o.k. with paul who'm i'm getting ready to p.m. right now.

Re: bloodroot [Re: pcr2] #5080990
06/12/15 01:41 AM
06/12/15 01:41 AM
evansville Indiana age72
don Wolf Offline
trapper
don Wolf  Offline
trapper

evansville Indiana age72
I tried to get a contract for a 100 lbs and could not get it. It was over produced last year. I bought quite a lot at 16 to 18 a lb. last season. I did get a very small order for a cheap price. I could use around 30 lbs. at around 9.00 alb.

Re: bloodroot [Re: pcr2] #5108004
07/02/15 05:49 PM
07/02/15 05:49 PM
Southwest VA
B
bearroot Offline
trapper
bearroot  Offline
trapper
B

Southwest VA
I am diging mayapple root are you buying