ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Snake pricing ? #5077760
06/09/15 01:41 PM
06/09/15 01:41 PM
East Ohio
Jeff Offline OP
trapper
Jeff  Offline OP
trapper

East Ohio
Just got a call for snakes at a LARGE department store, they have seen 1 garter snake on the sales floor and a few others in the backroom warehouse area approx. 10,000 sq ft. Just asking about the warehouse area. With that being said what type of pricing do you all charge for a inspection and set up?...and for how long do you do the job? 2-weeks or a month?

ty

Last edited by Jeff; 06/09/15 01:43 PM.

Speedy Catch Wildlife Service

Member OSTA-NTA-NRA

Re: Snake pricing ? [Re: Jeff] #5077792
06/09/15 02:22 PM
06/09/15 02:22 PM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
I don't envy you on that one Jeff, serious needle in a haystack deal, though water, food and those types of areas and points of entry might help speed it up, that is some serious square footage...

Interested to know the outcome...

Re: Snake pricing ? [Re: HD_Wildlife] #5080937
06/12/15 12:29 AM
06/12/15 12:29 AM
Frankfort, Ky. USA
T
trapperpaw Offline
trapper
trapperpaw  Offline
trapper
T

Frankfort, Ky. USA
I think I would decide how much money per hour I need and price it hourly plus materials. Primarily concentrate on exclusion and recommendations of cleaning up around perimeter maybe put a few snake traps in prime locations. Door seals, utility access points, left open doors, smokers proping doors open, rodent or insect control, weed eating. Hopefully it wasn't built on a hibernaculum.
Any other pricing I think would end up with a lot of hours from you and at best a semi satisfied customer.

Sleep'n with an animal..I can help.
Do not use both feet when testing the depth or temperature of the water
Your Friend,
Paul Brooker
Re: Snake pricing ? [Re: Jeff] #5081274
06/12/15 11:02 AM
06/12/15 11:02 AM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Or you could have them put up a sign at the front door that reads: WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR RODENT AND INSECT CONTROL IS

DONE NATURALLY and leave the snakes there.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread