ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: ? about mole work [Re: iayogi17] #5063629
05/28/15 03:08 PM
05/28/15 03:08 PM
SW Pa
B
Bob Jameson Offline
trapper
Bob Jameson  Offline
trapper
B

SW Pa
Pa has a 36 hr check for general trap check regs, however with mole trapping I have not had anyone in law enforcement make an issue with a 48 hour or greater trap check with respects to mole trap maintenance. But it is always a good idea to run such things by the local WCO where you are providing services to be assured that you wont run into a problem in doing so beyond the stated regulation check time frame.

Re: ? about mole work [Re: iayogi17] #5063699
05/28/15 04:32 PM
05/28/15 04:32 PM
OH
Eric Arnold Offline
trapper
Eric Arnold  Offline
trapper

OH
I agree Bob,

We had an officer here that started an issue claiming they couldn't be trapped in Ohio without a letter of permission as there was no season on them a couple of years ago. Once that got straightened out, we technically had a 24 hr check (that enforcement was very understanding with) before we got the rule changed to exempt in 2013.

I just wanted to point out to new operators that it isn't what you, I or anyone else on here says, it's what is the law in their service area and if they can get in writing that they are exempt or have a different check, then that's great but it all starts with the law.

Eric Arnold
Publishing Editor W.C.T. Magazine
Editor The Fur Taker Magazine
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread