ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Sometimes you just need patience ...but 15 years? #5055970
05/21/15 08:32 PM
05/21/15 08:32 PM
Arkansas
A
AR Swampboss Offline OP
trapper
AR Swampboss  Offline OP
trapper
A

Arkansas
Had a customer I called on 15 years ago finally get back to me today LOL
It's a big one too. We have had about triple the normal rainfall this spring and the beavers are going nuts.
They finally decided trapping might be worth their while.

Re: Sometimes you just need patience ...but 15 years? [Re: AR Swampboss] #5056143
05/21/15 10:39 PM
05/21/15 10:39 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
You guys sure can come up with some very timely posts. My daughter got a call yesterday from one of her old customers whom she hadn't

seen for more than a dozen years. He was tired of not being able to catch raccoons and he wanted us to set at least twenty cages and

get rid of them. My daughter says that it sounds like a great job and she would send her son over to do it because he'll be going to

college next year and he needs to earn tuition money. Well the customer went bonkers! He said he couldn't believe that the two little

kids that used to ride along with their mother are that old already. I would love to see the look on his face when he meets them

again. One is about 6'5" and the other about 6'6".

Re: Sometimes you just need patience ...but 15 years? [Re: AR Swampboss] #5056295
05/22/15 03:05 AM
05/22/15 03:05 AM
England. UK
R
roe Offline
trapper
roe  Offline
trapper
R

England. UK
On the flip side of that; I get calls from people who I've never net before. But they insist i have been doing their pests for years. I don't ever argue, I just tell them that it was probably one of my other operatives. I make sure I hand out some cards, just so as they don't lose my number! That happens a few times a year...

What doesn't kill us makes us stranger...
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread