ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Good client #4971351
03/20/15 03:27 AM
03/20/15 03:27 AM
Hubbard , Ohio
H
Honeydog Offline OP
trapper
Honeydog  Offline OP
trapper
H

Hubbard , Ohio
This is my second year of ADC work. Last year I did not make much profit , so I decided that this year I would advertise more , charge more , and hopefully work less and make more money.I went on a groundhog call in an upscale neighborhood a couple of days ago. A cute young lady answered the door and showed me where she had seen two groundhogs go under her deck. She told me that her and her husband were both nurse practitioners at a transplant hospital quite a distance away , so if they were not home to do whatever I needed to get the varmints out of there. I explained to her that I may catch a coon , possum , or skunk , and she could pay me to remove them , or , by law , I would have to release them on site. I asked what she wanted done with coons and she said "Kill them". I asked "Possums?". She made a face and replied "Kill them twice!". She got out her checkbook and said " You're setting three traps , so that would be three times the setting fee?" I set two comstocks with a splitter over the hole under the deck and got them both the next day. She and her husband pulled in the driveway as I loaded them in the truck. He got out and asked what I would do with them. I told him I would have to euthanize them and he said "Oh that's so sad". She was walking to the house , turned around and yelled , "No , it's not". I'd love to get another 100 clients just like her.

Re: Good client [Re: Honeydog] #4971450
03/20/15 08:19 AM
03/20/15 08:19 AM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan
Wouldn't we all! LOL

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Good client [Re: Honeydog] #4971638
03/20/15 10:29 AM
03/20/15 10:29 AM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Honeydog, I've often thought that a photo contest of the best looking customers would be a great idea. We'd have the monitors be the

judges and award cash prizes. I just haven't figured out two things; how to prevent cheating and how to keep from getting sued.

Re: Good client [Re: Honeydog] #4971869
03/20/15 01:26 PM
03/20/15 01:26 PM
Chocowinity, NC
Phil Nichols Offline
trapper
Phil Nichols  Offline
trapper

Chocowinity, NC
A nurse with those qualities eek She would probably stuff a pillow over my head for oogling and inappropriate remarks.

Re: Good client [Re: Honeydog] #4972073
03/20/15 04:12 PM
03/20/15 04:12 PM
wi/mn
T
travellintrapper Offline
trapper
travellintrapper  Offline
trapper
T

wi/mn
oh man I think I would win the hottest customer award. She is about 50, some sort of famous literary agent, and has a $5M summer cabin here.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread