ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
I Would Like to Complement Uverse #4968286
03/17/15 11:14 PM
03/17/15 11:14 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
It isn't often that I have nice things to say about super huge companies like AT&T so I don't want to miss this opportunity. We

have our cable service, internet service, and internet phones service with Uverse. We have our land lines and cell phones with

AT&T so you know we're the kind of customer they want to keep. We're having all kinds of construction in front and in back of our

house and I'm reasonably sure that's why we've been getting some very minor interference on the TVs and phones lines. I called

yesterday and bright and early this morning our repair guy showed up. He was the same guy that helped install most of this

equipment new, so he was familiar with our layout. He replaced 50% of our landline equipment, 30% of our internet equipment, gave

my wife a new remote for her TV and all these upgrades were just to keep us happy and their customer. Sure, we pay Uverse plenty,

but when you get outstanding service, you don't seem to mind as much. Hope our customers feel the same way.

Re: I Would Like to Complement Uverse [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4970288
03/19/15 12:35 PM
03/19/15 12:35 PM
Ohio
JBarnes6767 Offline
trapper
JBarnes6767  Offline
trapper

Ohio
Thanks for sharing Paul, I like to hear when things go well.

Jacob Barnes
CWCP
Owner - Viking Product Supply
www.vikingproductsupply.com/
Owner - Barnes Wildlife Control
www.barneswildlifecontrol.com
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread