ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
HOA Contract? #4885803
01/29/15 08:57 PM
01/29/15 08:57 PM
Central NC
T
traprjohn Offline OP
trapper
traprjohn  Offline OP
trapper
T

Central NC
I'm on a borrowed 'puter..what a mess.

The contracts I got here awhile ago are stuck in the 'puter in the shop!....

I may need to set-up Saturday...and don't know when the 'puter's coming home.

Can someone...or 2 or 3 send me a contract that I can use for a HOA ?

I've never worked for a HOA and could use ANY "heads ups"...and advice.

Thanks

www.sevenoakstrappingsupplies.com for trap mods and gear
The 10 Commandments are not suggestions.
Buy a soldiers meal EVERY chance you can.

Re: HOA Contract? [Re: traprjohn] #4885844
01/29/15 09:14 PM
01/29/15 09:14 PM
New Hampshire
Coondog6 Offline
trapper
Coondog6  Offline
trapper

New Hampshire
I have never had any issues working with HOA. You have your contact person they tell you what needs to be done and you do it. All of my experience relates to beaver work.

The measure of a man is what he will do when he knows he won't get caught.

Coondog6
www.BestWayWildlife.com
Re: HOA Contract? [Re: traprjohn] #4886063
01/29/15 10:28 PM
01/29/15 10:28 PM
NWWA/AZ
Vinke Offline
trapper
Vinke  Offline
trapper

NWWA/AZ
mine are simple...........from today

Arizona Field office
7283 w Cactus Wren Dr
Glendale (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) 85303
602-796-8447
Wildlife Services
www.azrats.com
Rodent proofing of commercial, residential and industrial structure
Residential and commercial decontamination and restoration
Wildlife impact evaluation and consultation
Habitat enhancement and restoration
Thank you for choosing Wildlife Services.

We offer eco-solutions using careful evaluation, detailed consultation and effective
Service procedures.

Wildlife Services shall supply all necessary equipment, supplies, and labor for provision of the Rodent exclusion of buildings containing units 116,117 and 120 . All procedures will meet or exceed all applicable federal, state, local, EPA and OSHA regulations to date. Contractor will dispose of all contaminated waste and construction debris at an approved landfill in compliance with all DOT, OHSA and EPA regulations

Areas will be sealed using Galvanized mesh, lifetime caulk, mortar, metal flashing, cobra mesh and wood as required to complete project

a. Seal unused pipes and discontented water line
b. Seal all ridge end areas as needed
d. Seal under all dormers and valleys
e. All gaps in exterior buildings that allow the possibility of rat entry will be sealed using material that maintains appearance
f. All vents, chimney caps, flues and flashing will be inspected and sealed as needed
g. Inspect window and door moldings/frames and seal as needed
h. Inspect and Seal bottom edge of roof as needed
i. Repair or re fasten venting
k. Secure loose sheet rock and seal holes as needed
l. Rodents entering though uncapped plumbing within the wall of structures or excluded form this estimate and will result in additional cost
m.
n.

Clean and haul all related debris

Live Rats shall be removed through live capture and/or the use of Mechanical devices to prevent re-entry prior to proceed.

Workspace Limitations
1. None.

1 of 2

General Conditions

1. The owner shall supply required electricity and water.
2. Payment is due upon delivery, installation and on completion unless otherwise specifically provided; subject to any discounts allowed.
Balance upon completion. $35.00 dollar late fee after 10 days $280.00 lien fee after 30 days
3. All work as described shall be competed 7 calendar days from the date of notice to proceed.
4. All work as described shall be completed for an amount not to exceed $3,875.00

Wildlife Services shall warrant against re-entry of Rodents to the portion of the buildings repaired, for a period of 3 years. Regular inspections of area shall be performed by property owner and any sign of reentry is to be reported to WS immediately. Property owner will protect Wildlife Services from any court action or Lawsuits as a of result of exposure.

Any alteration or deviation from above involving extra cost will be executed only upon written orders, and will become an extra charge order and above the estimate. Payment will be made as arranged. WS is not responsible of exposure related issues that may accrue. WS will offer a free follow up inspection when if requested the following year,
Respectfully submitted

David Vinke
Wildlife Services

I accept the conditions of as stated in contract above and will make payment as outlined.
……………………………………sign…………………………..print…………date

Slightly used Shoes 4 sale……………
Re: HOA Contract? [Re: traprjohn] #4886654
01/30/15 08:57 AM
01/30/15 08:57 AM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
The only part of the proposal that Vinke wrote is ( This word is unacceptable on Trapperman )

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread