ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Questions Concerning the NWCO Program Online #4867312
01/19/15 11:34 PM
01/19/15 11:34 PM
Chouteau, OK
Whizkabizkit Offline OP
trapper
Whizkabizkit  Offline OP
trapper

Chouteau, OK
Im interested in obtaining a certification as an NWCO online for the state of Oklahoma. The cost is $200 dollars for the training and certification. My question is to those who have taken the course. Is the course at your own pace (as I have a job)? Is the certification exam included in the cost? Also any pointers or experience advice would be much appreciated. Thank you for all replies.

Re: Questions Concerning the NWCO Program Online [Re: Whizkabizkit] #4867809
01/20/15 11:37 AM
01/20/15 11:37 AM
OH
Eric Arnold Offline
trapper
Eric Arnold  Offline
trapper

OH
When I reviewed the program it was being structured to be done at your own pace. There may be an overall time limit (like 3 or 6 months or something) but if you can put in a couple hours a week you should be good.

Eric Arnold
Publishing Editor W.C.T. Magazine
Editor The Fur Taker Magazine
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread