ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Northern Industries Company Review #4839081
01/05/15 05:23 PM
01/05/15 05:23 PM
Ohio
JBarnes6767 Offline OP
trapper
JBarnes6767  Offline OP
trapper

Ohio
I wanted to share with everyone a positive experience I had with Northern Industries recently. Chuck, the owner, had emailed me some information about his company and products so I placed an order ~$1500 to try out some of the products that we typically use.

I ordered 1 dozen of the pro 10*12 traps that we use for raccoon, and they are literally built like tanks. These traps are all GAW wire and very well made. Other than the weight of the traps, (seems about 1-2 lbs heavier than similar Tomahawk trap) I am not able to find anything I don't like about them.

The reason that I am taking the time to share this with everyone is the phenomenal customer service I received. This order arrived and was partially incorrect. I had also ordered 12 squirrel size colony traps with wings and rear doors, and what was shipped was 12 double door muskrat colonies. I immediately sent Chuck and email and without hesitation he offered to replace them at no charge. Well, last week I received the correct product I had ordered and along with it Northern Industries sent me wings,j clips, and pliers to convert the muskrat traps into squirrel colonies. It has been a long time since a company has impressed me with their products and customer service and thought it would be good to share this on the ADC forum for others to see and possibly benefit from as well.

Here is a link to their site if anyone wants to check them out.

http://shop.snaresandtraps.com/

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Barnes
CWCP
Owner - Viking Product Supply
www.vikingproductsupply.com/
Owner - Barnes Wildlife Control
www.barneswildlifecontrol.com
Re: Northern Industries Company Review [Re: JBarnes6767] #4839558
01/05/15 08:46 PM
01/05/15 08:46 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Yeah, I know that they're in competition with each other, but I really don't have a bad word to say about any of the Smith family.

Re: Northern Industries Company Review [Re: JBarnes6767] #4844494
01/08/15 08:52 AM
01/08/15 08:52 AM
Maine
huntinjunkie Offline
trapper
huntinjunkie  Offline
trapper

Maine
Good to hear someone else spreads the "good" word.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread