ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
We Need A Customer Hall Of Fame #4690743
10/15/14 08:06 PM
10/15/14 08:06 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I have an ordinary customer ( Not rich, beautiful, stupid, or fantastic, by any means ) but despite the fact that she's not a

pain in the butt, she seems to have a "thing" with wildlife. This is the second year in a row that I have been asked to catch her

skunks. I didn't catch any last year, and I don't really see me catching any this year. She has a fairly small condominium and if

you wonder why the neighbors don't complain, it's that they all seem to be feeders as well. Just not as successful. She feeds

birds of every variety, feral cats,( Probably so they don't eat the birds ) mice, voles, rabbits, squirrels of at least two

varieties, opossums, raccoons, and a pair of geese and a flock of mallards, beside the skunk. I actually enjoy checking her cages

every day to see if I can add to the list. She's hurting no one and as far as I can tell, the animals that would normally be

enemies, are too full to fight. I must be turning into Walt Disney. I need help!

Re: We Need A Customer Hall Of Fame [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4705459
10/25/14 02:08 AM
10/25/14 02:08 AM
Central IA
TRapper Offline
trapper
TRapper  Offline
trapper

Central IA
I vote for a customer hall of shame

Re: We Need A Customer Hall Of Fame [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4706309
10/25/14 03:49 PM
10/25/14 03:49 PM
Montana
USMC47 🦫 Offline
trapper
USMC47 🦫  Offline
trapper

Montana
Paul, you're still not answering the big question. Will a duke 1.5 hold a wolf?

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle.

www.derricks-nm.com
Re: We Need A Customer Hall Of Fame [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4706410
10/25/14 05:07 PM
10/25/14 05:07 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
USMC47, not sure why this question is directed at me but the way the wolf population has been growing in Wisconsin, I guess I could

find out the answer before I die. I do know I caught my very first, extra large, coyote in a #1.5 Victor coilspring that was set

for fox. The coyote was in that trap to stay, so I guess a wolf could certainly be held in a similar situation. Speaking of wolves, I

feel very fortunate that I had a good friend that was a teacher and was able to get a permit to have a wolf pen on his property. And

I feel extra fortunate that I got to see an Alaskan wolf in his natural range. I think wolves have their place, I'm just not certain

that my backyard is that place!

Re: We Need A Customer Hall Of Fame [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4706471
10/25/14 06:02 PM
10/25/14 06:02 PM
Montana
USMC47 🦫 Offline
trapper
USMC47 🦫  Offline
trapper

Montana
No reason. Seemed like it needed livening up. It'a serious over here in the ADC thread world. I was digging around for mole solving answers and figured I'd post something. I don't want any wolves in my backyard. I'm pretty sure they'd eat me the first full moon.

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle.

www.derricks-nm.com
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread