ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Angies List #4704826
10/24/14 06:58 PM
10/24/14 06:58 PM
New Hampshire
Coondog6 Offline OP
trapper
Coondog6  Offline OP
trapper

New Hampshire
Hello All,

Just joined Angies List.

Does it help to sell your services?

Thanks

Chuck

The measure of a man is what he will do when he knows he won't get caught.

Coondog6
www.BestWayWildlife.com
Re: Angies List [Re: Coondog6] #4704960
10/24/14 08:25 PM
10/24/14 08:25 PM
Florida
B
bjansma Offline
trapper
bjansma  Offline
trapper
B

Florida
I have a business listing with them and have gotten a few jobs from it. Never paid them to advertise. Once you get a few reviews they will hound you though.

I would be interested in hearing if anybody pays for their listings and if they are pleased or not with it.

Bob Jansma
Re: Angies List [Re: bjansma] #4705561
10/25/14 03:33 AM
10/25/14 03:33 AM
North East Illinois
C
carlswildlife Offline
trapper
carlswildlife  Offline
trapper
C

North East Illinois
Angies List has been very good to me. I have had quite a few jobs by people who have read my positive reviews. But yes with the positive reviews you do get the calls from Angies List people to advertise. I advertised one year and had less calls from customers than not advertising. Overall Angies List and the Better Business Bureau are good spots to be in for todays computer driven customers.

Re: Angies List [Re: Coondog6] #4705722
10/25/14 05:10 AM
10/25/14 05:10 AM
NE, NC
B
Big Bear Wildlif Offline
trapper
Big Bear Wildlif  Offline
trapper
B

NE, NC
Stay with the free listings. Two years ago I got hooked on their $86 a month promo. Did NOT get ONE job from them that whole year. This year with free listing only two, but that's better than zero. Yes they will hound you.

Be Green, Buy Fur.
NE- NC
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread