ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Business, How It Works In Government #4633519
09/04/14 06:22 PM
09/04/14 06:22 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Three contractors are on a government job in D.C. They're from New Orleans, Memphis, and of course, Chicago.

They all check out this relatively easy fence repair job and submit their bids. The guy from New Orleans whips out his tape, does

some fast calculations and comes up with a bid of $9000.00. The next guy is from Memphis and he tapes, measures. and comes up with

a bid of $7000.00. The guy from Chicago doesn't do anything except to enter a bid of $27,000.00. So the government employee asks

him: "What's the deal, you never even measured?" The Chicago guy's reply, "Yes I did. I measured $10,000.00 for you. $10,000.00 for

me, and we let the guy from Memphis do the work. Any guesses as to who won the bid? Think about it next time you have to bid!

Re: Business, How It Works In Government [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4635340
09/05/14 11:07 PM
09/05/14 11:07 PM
NV, USA
N
NV man Offline
trapper
NV man  Offline
trapper
N

NV, USA
So much truth in that. It's scary.