ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Bird Phazer laser #4627294
08/31/14 04:11 PM
08/31/14 04:11 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
bad karma Offline OP
trapper
bad karma  Offline OP
trapper

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Anybody experienced with this particular laser ? Any reviews or comments ?

I am experienced with the Avian Dissuader however this one below is much cheaper.

http://www.birdcontrolsupplies.com/laser.htm

"the Super Bird "Daylight" Laser 300...$254.50

The new Super Bird "Daylight" 300 is our most powerful laser yet. 1/3 more powerful than the Bird Laser 200. It not only disperses Canada geese and wild turkeys, pigeons, and flocking birds at dawn, dusk, and overcast days, but also on cloudy days too. (But not full sun, cloudless days). The beam is so bright the geese "go nuts" and can't fly away fast enough.The more traumatic it is for them, the faster you break their habit of coming to your yard, landscaped area, or golf course. In just a few days.
•The Bird "Daylight" Laser scares starlings, Canada geese and wild turkeys, pigeons, and flocking birds when laser light reflects off their feathers...without needing to make contact with their eyes.
•It's twice as powerful as the LaserGlow Aries 175 sold for $539.
•Includes a rechargeable lithium 3000 mAh 3.7 volt battery
• Heavy duty metal construction; separate key for safety lock.
•Range: Up to 45,000 ft in darkness
•Tests have shown that repeated use (3 to 6 nights, depending on species) will substantially reduce or eliminate roosts, requiring only occasional follow-up.
•This laser complies with 21 CFR1040.10 and 1040.11 of the FDA regulations.
•Power source:1 X 3 volt CR123A rechargeable battery--- best at 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off
•Size: 5.3/4 " x 1.1/8" diameter
•Includes laser, charger, safety keys, and 3 volt rechargeable lithium battery
•Class-IIIB OEM
•Spot Size: 4mm @ 3M
•Wavelength: 532nm, Super bright green
•Voltage: 3.0 - 3.3VDC @ 450 - 510 mA
•30 days unconditional warranty. 6 months parts and labor"

Thank you,
Morgan Bennett

Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Re: Bird Phazer laser [Re: bad karma] #4627436
08/31/14 06:35 PM
08/31/14 06:35 PM
CT
R
RF Wildlife Offline
trapper
RF Wildlife  Offline
trapper
R

CT
I have one of these. http://www.wickedlasers.com/krypton worked well the few times I used it. Mostly use it to point out things to clients. Easy to see in daylight. seems the price went way up since I bought one.

Re: Bird Phazer laser [Re: RF Wildlife] #4632587
09/04/14 01:18 AM
09/04/14 01:18 AM
Frankfort, Ky. USA
T
trapperpaw Offline
trapper
trapperpaw  Offline
trapper
T

Frankfort, Ky. USA
I've been debating buying a new laser. I think I am going to buy this from wcs it's not on their web site yet but the 200 one is and Alan has been high on it. This appears to be an improvement.
Also if you order from them by clicking on the sponsorship flag on here Mr. Dobbins gets a little money he deserves.

Sleep'n with an animal..I can help.
Do not use both feet when testing the depth or temperature of the water
Your Friend,
Paul Brooker
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread