ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Wink - transit #4544029
07/03/14 11:35 AM
07/03/14 11:35 AM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline OP
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline OP
trapper
H

NM
Hey Paul,

Trying to convince better half of the possible benefit of swapping our smart for a transit. Just traded in our first service sprinter (2011) for a 2014 my mileage with their new 4cyl diesel is near 25 mpg so far. Was hoping the transit connect would be at least that mileage if not higher.

I like the idea of a "mini sprinter" and the ford is the only option I see.

If Mercedes made a mini sprinter I'd be all set but hoping the transit might suit us.

Are the seats up off the floor like a van it truck or down low like a car?

Justin

Re: Wink - transit [Re: HD_Wildlife] #4544351
07/03/14 05:53 PM
07/03/14 05:53 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Okay Justin, I'll do this backwards, the seats in my new 2014 are like a car. ( Not sure if this is good or bad )

Mercedes probably does make a mini-sprinter, but we would never know!

Hang tight; Ford comes out with the Transit in September? and they may have just what you and your bride are looking for.

The Transit Connect, ( We own 3 of them ) and the yet to be announced Transit, are two vastly different vehicles. The Transit is a

Sprinter type, with, if my information is correct, three different heights and three different lengths. I have no info on price,

mileage, or anything else, but I'm sure this is Ford's attempt to compete with the Sprinter. Stayed tuned to this channel. My Ford

salesman and the company owner are both good customers but if that were a criteria, I would have to own nearly every brand of every

vehicle in the state.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread