ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Okay, I Can't Help Myself #4531529
06/23/14 06:23 PM
06/23/14 06:23 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
This business is a riot; plain and simple. Today my wife phones me to tell me that there is something smelly floating in this pond.

Okay, this call comes from one of our management companies that loves us, and vise versa, so am I going to say NO?

I get to the address and check out the problem. As I'm putting on my arm length gloves and readying my self-made 10 foot catch pole, the next door neighbor makes an appearance. She asks, "Are you going to the pond?" I have no idea what gave her the hint, but "Yes"

She then tells me that there's a bag of garbage floating in the pond and that if I would retrieve it, she would be forever great full.

You already know that this is a large account, so I say, "Show me where it is and I will gladly see what I can do."

"There it is" she says. Me: "I'm sorry ma'am but that is a dead fawn and it is also the reason I am here."

So the fawn has been floating long enough that I can squeeze into a five gallon bucket. "Well, that should help the smell!"

"You're kidding me. Is that where that terrible smell of garbage is originating from?"

"Yes, ma'am, dead animals smell exactly like garbage." "Well, thank you a lot!"

I guess we're still number one with that management company.

S

Re: Okay, I Can't Help Myself [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4531559
06/23/14 06:45 PM
06/23/14 06:45 PM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
I can smell that from here! Great tail!

smile

Re: Okay, I Can't Help Myself [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4531632
06/23/14 07:37 PM
06/23/14 07:37 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
I find it funny that folks doubt I can fold an entire adult deer into a trash bag.

[Linked Image]
Re: Okay, I Can't Help Myself [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4534348
06/25/14 07:35 PM
06/25/14 07:35 PM
NWWA/AZ
Vinke Offline
trapper
Vinke  Offline
trapper

NWWA/AZ
I prefer coyote soup.........

Slightly used Shoes 4 sale……………