ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Customers: You Have Got To Love Them #4421152
04/07/14 07:43 PM
04/07/14 07:43 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I was all prepared to tell you guys about the greatest customer in the world. How he waits for me to pull in his driveway, admires my work, compliments me, and always has his payment ready for me. Well, sorry to say, he got beat out.

One of my techs got a job with a female raccoon and her litter in a dead end chimney. So he goes downstairs and some moron plumber decides to put the water heater right up against the ash door of that chimney. He attempts to use raccoon eviction fluid but even that isn't working.

So the customer gets as drunk as a skunk last night and decides that he is going to move the water heater. The downside is he broke every water heater connection and then some. On the bright side he made so much racket that Mrs. Raccoon grabbed all but one of her litter and left. And there was enough space for our tech to grab the last baby. You can't make this stuff up.

I also got a good one from a customer this evening. They didn't want their kids to know that they had a raccoon family in their attic so they didn't tell them. They called us and we set a cage on the roof. The kids come home from school and ask, "Mom, why do we have a shopping cart on our roof?"

Re: Customers: You Have Got To Love Them [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4421418
04/07/14 09:20 PM
04/07/14 09:20 PM
St. Louis area
D
Dave Schmidt Offline
trapper
Dave Schmidt  Offline
trapper
D

St. Louis area
"Well, Johnny, it's Mr. Winkie's magic shopping cart! Every morning it's full of nice, warm meat!

ALL OUT Wildlife Control
Re: Customers: You Have Got To Love Them [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4424080
04/09/14 01:14 PM
04/09/14 01:14 PM
Indiana
randythetrapper Offline
trapper
randythetrapper  Offline
trapper

Indiana
ha lol

Thanks, Randy