Originally Posted By: countrygun
Dale, What you are proposing to do and the companies you are basing your prices are 2 different things.
Did this in Texas for over a decade up until 6-7 years ago.
Let me help you from a heap of legal woes. What you are proposing to do is nuisance work and strictly nuisance work. As such you cannot remove any animal from a structure. That requires a pest control permit. You may take the offending animal from outside the structure.
I am sure you know about our rabies quarantine, and I am pretty sure the companies you talked to were quoting a catch and relocate price which I don't know how they get away with on some species.

From what I was told by the companies referenced above that pricing did not include any exclusion work, that it would be a added cost.

I have been told by TPWD and TAHC that having a applicators license will allow for the transport of live animals off premises, but It is a Class C misdemeanor to transport or sell live foxes, coyotes, skunks and raccoons from, to, or within this state without a applicators license. And you are correct on the relocation, for the above species it is illegal to relocate, they must be put down..

NTA Member
NRA member