ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Bat Tubes and Flying Squirrels [Re: FlyersInOhio] #4412349
04/02/14 04:42 PM
04/02/14 04:42 PM
Ohio
F
FlyersInOhio Offline OP
trapper
FlyersInOhio  Offline OP
trapper
F

Ohio
That is the main thing I have learned in this forum since I joined last year, that exclusion is the only real solution.

Lundy, is galvanized stove pipe the same thing as the 6 and 8 inch heating pipe in my basement? It has a seam running length wise.

Would you use 5 inch stove pipe or 4 inch PVC for southern flying squirrels? Or would either be ok?

Re: Bat Tubes and Flying Squirrels [Re: FlyersInOhio] #4413289
04/02/14 11:32 PM
04/02/14 11:32 PM
North Branch MN
L
Lundy Offline
trapper
Lundy  Offline
trapper
L

North Branch MN
As long as the end is vertical, size won't matter. PVC would work too. Yes, the stove pipe is the same. You do have to push the seam together. I put the seam up. I also add a pole barn screw on top to hold them together. I can reuse the stove pipe for at least one season. PVC would have to be glued to hold together. A lot of my answers are for WCO's instead of a homeowner but they are a different idea than most use.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread