ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
company logo #4392361
03/22/14 02:14 PM
03/22/14 02:14 PM
Oklahoma
80C Offline OP
trapper
80C  Offline OP
trapper

Oklahoma
Has anyone used one of those crowd sourcing web sites to have your company logo created?
if not, I would gladly take suggestions of a person or company you recommend to create a logo.

Thank you

Re: company logo [Re: 80C] #4392520
03/22/14 03:42 PM
03/22/14 03:42 PM
New York
Jim Comstock Offline
trapper
Jim Comstock  Offline
trapper

New York
Sharon Davis is an amazing wildlife artist out of Montana and did an excellent job with our Logo. You can email her at Sharon@illustrationsinmotion.com. Tell her Jim and Judy sent ya !

Re: company logo [Re: 80C] #4393416
03/23/14 02:12 AM
03/23/14 02:12 AM
Oklahoma
80C Offline OP
trapper
80C  Offline OP
trapper

Oklahoma
Thank you jim. I have seen her work. I will contact her.

P.S. I saw some of your cages for the first time at the FTO (oklahoma) fur sale.
I have been successfully doing adc work for almost 2 years now with some very old cages. it is time to upgrade all my cages. I am looking for the right cages but I have not had the opportunity to personally see any professional models. Yours was the first. Great looking traps. If they werent display only, I would have bought the double door on the spot.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread