ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Serious business opportunity and prod R&D help #4387046
03/19/14 11:27 AM
03/19/14 11:27 AM
WESTCHESTER, NEW YORK
W
WILDCHILD1976 Offline OP
trapper
WILDCHILD1976  Offline OP
trapper
W

WESTCHESTER, NEW YORK
Good morning to all

My name is David Dilworth and I own CHAOS WILDLIFE MGT. OUTTA NYS. I have been in business 7 years now but have dedicated my entire life to the great outdoors. Since I have been in business it has always been just me. I have had very little help and as a result I have had to develope systems to get all of my work done.

Along the way I have also tried many different products that imo are out dated and need touch ups. Most of the ideas are based on the products ive used, but feel they could be smaller in size regarding the frame, but more cubic inside volume. Also have ideas for one system to handle all sizes of animals, under most circumstances, with minor but fast adjustments.

I also feel that all of the products will save time, easier dispatch and just makes more sense. For sure imo if and when these products develope they will change the game, and a new line of products will start to emerge with the new thought process. improvements to what im thinking persay.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or if anyone does develope products with the needed resources please contact me in general or PM me thanks

David Dilworth
www.chaoswildlife.com

ON THE ROAD OF LIFE YOU HAVE PASSENGERS AND YOU HAVE DRIVERS. MY TRUCK IS ENTIRELY CONSUMED WITH TRAP EQUIP. ALL BUT THE DRIVER`S SEAT!
Re: Serious business opportunity and prod R&D help [Re: WILDCHILD1976] #4387073
03/19/14 11:41 AM
03/19/14 11:41 AM
Michigan
DaveK Offline
trapper
DaveK  Offline
trapper

Michigan
Jim comstock...

Previous Thread
Index