Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Hop to:
#435134 - 11/29/07 03:45 AM Re: Nosey Neighbors [Re: ]
Tsarevna Offline
"Gerty"

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: Supergoose

"what's in the duffel bag? "" Turtles I told him. "Bull" he replied. Then he noticed the bag was moving. "What's in there" he asked again. "I already told you turtles." "Balogna" he says and I handed him the bag. He set his beer down and said " kinda heavy whatever it is" "Yup" was all I wanted to say. He undid the straps and buckles and was greeted by a twenty pound turtle that almost got him in the face as he took a look inside that military duffel bag. Screamed like a girl, kicked over his beer and ran back to his grilling.

LoL!

I have a crazy neighbor who constantly monitors the church next door, and calls the cops on anybody who puts trash in the church dumpster, even if it's so much as a McDonald's bag.
One day I speak to her, and she asks me who was in my garage. (What!?) I look over at my house, nobody is in my garage of course. I said nobody. She told me O yes there was a girl in my garage, she's in there all day and all night. Doesn't she get cold in the garage? \:o

Spooky stuff man. She's got crossed eyes and cackles randomly like a witch, she even appears like the stereotypical witch, minus the green skin. I tell you she'd be burned as one if this were 2 centuries ago!

How to Clean Skin a Beaver Video

#435149 - 11/29/07 04:52 AM Re: Nosey Neighbors [Re: coonhusker]
tribalhunterpa Offline
trapper

Loc: corry pa
coon husker you illegal

#435160 - 11/29/07 05:26 AM Re: Nosey Neighbors [Re: tribalhunterpa]
coonhusker Offline
trapper

Loc: mid-east, NE
nope was born here, same town same neighborhood, wow ive really gone far huh! LOL

#435167 - 11/29/07 05:47 AM Re: Nosey Neighbors [Re: coonhusker]
schweg2 Offline
trapper

Loc: NW WI
IronRanger, I'd like to see those pics!

#435172 - 11/29/07 06:03 AM Re: Nosey Neighbors [Re: V3N]
C.Cherry Offline
trapper

Loc: Indiana
Indiana only has statewide burn bans during widespread drought conditions. Burning is determined by local governments.

Ephesians 6:12

#435184 - 11/29/07 06:27 AM Re: Nosey Neighbors [Re: C.Cherry]
Snowshark Offline
trapper

Loc: Chippewa County, Wisconsin
Just send your nosey neighbor a nice block of cheese with a note attached stating "Here's a little cheese to go with your WHINE!!!" and Get a LIFE!!

#435299 - 11/29/07 08:20 AM Re: Nosey Neighbors [Re: coonhusker]
shortline 63 Offline
trapper

Loc: Northern Illinois
Put the screen on it and burn behind your garage so nosey can't see you....

#438417 - 11/30/07 09:02 PM Re: Nosey Neighbors [Re: C.Cherry]
newbomb Offline
trapper

Loc: southwest indiana
 Originally Posted By: C.Cherry
Indiana only has statewide burn bans during widespread drought conditions. Burning is determined by local governments.

Actualy open burning is illegal in Indiana. The only fires allowed are clean wood, unlined and uninked paper. Fires will be for religous/cerimonial or recreation/cooking only. Most small towns just dont enforce this.Im a fire inspector here in southern Indiana.

#440293 - 12/02/07 12:22 AM Re: Nosey Neighbors [Re: coonhusker]
doublesettrigger Offline
trapper

Loc: West Tennessee
Dang Warrior,, One day when I was a kid, I got off the school bus and my parents had moved.,,,Rickey

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Drifter