No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#4300011 - 02/08/14 07:16 AM lehr north Dakota fishing trips
Holy smokes Offline
trapper

Loc: west central WI
Just was at coffee shop when a regular was telling me about thus little ghost town in the middle of nowhere. Cheap 130 dollars, he stayed from Sat till tues. Phenomenal fishing for perch and walleye, just wondering if anyone else can share there experience with me. Thinking about taking the family.

Edited by Holy smokes (02/08/14 07:16 AM)

#4300502 - 02/08/14 11:48 AM Re: lehr north Dakota fishing trips [Re: Holy smokes]
FowlHabit Offline
trapper

Loc: Centeral nodak
I worked down there a summer fishing was pretty good caught some big walleyes and a few nice perch. I know the mayor is originally from Wisconsin he's got houses to rent and has a guide service.

#4300893 - 02/08/14 03:38 PM Re: lehr north Dakota fishing trips [Re: Holy smokes]
Holy smokes Offline
trapper

Do you by chance know how to get ahold of his outfit

#4301054 - 02/08/14 05:05 PM Re: lehr north Dakota fishing trips [Re: Holy smokes]
MJM Offline
trapper

Loc: ND
If this isn't who you need to talk to I am guessing they can give you a number.
Mayor of Lehr North Dakota
1-800-872-0222

#4301286 - 02/08/14 07:16 PM Re: lehr north Dakota fishing trips [Re: MJM]
WalleyeWacker Offline
trapper

Loc: S. Wisconsin
Go to Lake-Links web site, search on fishing reports North Dakota. The guide and owners of the homes is on there with fishing reports and info. A guy told me a while ago that he was booked pretty far out.

#4301718 - 02/08/14 09:48 PM Re: lehr north Dakota fishing trips [Re: Holy smokes]
1lessdog Offline
trapper

Loc: N. Dakota
I lived in that area for the most of my life. There's no sense in getting a guide to go fishing. If your looking to go ice fishing you can be on the perch or walleyes in one day. Just look for all the tracking in the snow from the pickups. And in the summer most don't have boat access. There are lots of lakes you just need to look at the stocking reports on the lakes.

#4303109 - 02/09/14 04:40 PM Re: lehr north Dakota fishing trips [Re: Holy smokes]
Holy smokes Offline
trapper

Thanks for the comments and info everyone. I'll be checking out lake links and contacting the mayor.