No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#4096532 - 11/05/13 03:54 PM .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo
Lazarus Offline
trapper

Loc: Nevadafornia
You saw it here first.

#4096535 - 11/05/13 03:56 PM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
Gil Turner Offline
trapper

Loc: Mich
God help that poor arse.

#4097684 - 11/05/13 09:45 PM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
Kirk Offline
trapper

Loc: louisiana
Both of them

#4097901 - 11/05/13 11:54 PM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
Tom T Offline
trapper

Loc: Rockingham Co. Va.
"Witch" one is Hillary????

#4098005 - 11/06/13 03:09 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
yodeldog101 Offline
trapper

Loc: Mt
laugh crazy sick shocked

#4098016 - 11/06/13 04:01 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
upstateNY Offline
trapper

Loc: ny
Thats animal abuse! laugh

#4098253 - 11/06/13 07:38 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
reddawg Offline
trapper

Loc: Kent Co. Delaware
On the serious side,,you folks think that nappy headed looser in Washington has messed things up and it can't get no worse. Just wait! The "Lost Sheep" (picked that term up from my buddy Hup) in this country has forgotten the illegal land deals in Arkansas when witnesses started dying suspiciously who were to testify against the Clinton's. And they all seem to forget the Benghazi incident. Oh don't worry. The "Lost Sheep" will vote "it" in. Too bad too,,Instead of three more years of sorrow as most hoped.Better adjust your timing to 11 years. I love this country we live in.I just hate seeing our so-called leaders ruining it. I also don't understand why even the Democrats can't see the Clinton's for what they really are. I'm hoping as we get closer to 2016 we'll start seeing and hearing via TV and Newspapers the real Clinton's

#4098306 - 11/06/13 08:09 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
nmborderyote Offline
trapper

Loc: New Mexico
Why cant some good ole boy, with christian beliefs, the love of family, and a hard work ethic, oh yeah and common sense step up and run. I know I pretty much described most people on trapperman. If only a person still existed that wasn't corrupted by the money and greed of Washington, or politics in general.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD...

#4098317 - 11/06/13 08:14 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
upstateNY Offline
trapper

Loc: ny
Id vote for the donkey before Id vote for her.

#4098336 - 11/06/13 08:33 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
Rat_Pack Offline
trapper

Loc: Central New York
The TV and newspapers exposing the Clinton's for what they are???? Bwaahaahaahaa!!!!

#4098358 - 11/06/13 08:49 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
Law Dog Offline
trapper

Loc: Central, SD
Now a swayback burrow?

Jerry Herbst

#4098416 - 11/06/13 09:20 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: nmborderyote]
scratch n dent Offline
trapper

Loc: pa
Originally Posted By: nmborderyote
Why cant some good ole boy, with christian beliefs, the love of family, and a hard work ethic, oh yeah and common sense step up and run. I know I pretty much described most people on trapperman. If only a person still existed that wasn't corrupted by the money and greed of Washington, or politics in general.

^^^This^^^

#4098424 - 11/06/13 09:26 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
Ice_Rat Offline
trapper

Loc: WI
Just my opinion but I believe we should keep religion out of politics. All the other qualities are needed, the religion is not. The country needs to be run as a PROFITABLE business. If you bring religious ideals into it some decisions made will be made with the heart, not the head. Sorry if this is offensive to anyone.

#4098666 - 11/06/13 11:40 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
UpNorthTrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Minnesota
It will be a good day when we get the Clintons out of politics in general. Their like a mosquito bite that never goes away!

#4098692 - 11/06/13 11:52 AM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: upstateNY]
trapCzecher Offline
trapper

Loc: Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Originally Posted By: upstateNY
Thats animal abuse! laugh

Yeppers, Chas is kinda fond of donkeys and he ain't gonna like that!

#4098727 - 11/06/13 12:08 PM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
Birchcreekkid Offline
trapper

Loc: Circle, Alaska
As long as Obama keeps handing your tax dollars over to the free sh#t army Hillary's votes are already bought and paid for.............

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson

#4098751 - 11/06/13 12:21 PM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
TreedaBlackdog Offline
trapper

Loc: SW Iowa/NW Missouri
Ice Rat - I couldnt disagree more. We need the one true God in our politics. Our nation was founded by Christians who believed in the truth about salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ. If you look back to when this nation removed Christ from the schools, businesses etc, you will see the decline to what we are today. We need to pray that Godly leaders gain wisdom and make the best decisions they can on Christian principles. Our country will never profit when we are such a sinful nation that can not call sin what it is - sin.

#4098773 - 11/06/13 12:28 PM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
trapCzecher Offline
trapper

Loc: Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Ice Rat, nice try. However this country was founded on Christian principles and the bible was the text book in every school. And they did it right according to Christian principle in that Americans have the freedom to be Christian, Muslim, Jewish or athiest. If it wasn't for Christian principles outlined in the Constitution...we would be no better that Iraq or Pakistan. Go there and try to practice freedom of religion. Or go there and put their political leaders on a joke like that picture. The further this country gets away from Christian principles, the further into degradation we fall.

Edited by trapCzecher (11/06/13 12:29 PM)

#4098809 - 11/06/13 12:42 PM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: Lazarus]
Birchcreekkid Offline
trapper

Loc: Circle, Alaska
Yes we need to go back to the old days when witches were burned at the stake, colored people were slaves, and indigenous people were slaughtered as pagan savages that had no soul, good ol' Christian principles.............

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson

#4098834 - 11/06/13 12:50 PM Re: .......>>>......>>>> Hillary's 2016 Campaign Photo [Re: TreedaBlackdog]
Roll Tide Offline
trapper

Loc: Alabama
Originally Posted By: TreedaBlackdog
Ice Rat - I couldnt disagree more. We need the one true God in our politics. Our nation was founded by Christians who believed in the truth about salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ. If you look back to when this nation removed Christ from the schools, businesses etc, you will see the decline to what we are today. We need to pray that Godly leaders gain wisdom and make the best decisions they can on Christian principles. Our country will never profit when we are such a sinful nation that can not call sin what it is - sin.

X100

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >