No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#4006065 - 09/17/13 05:51 PM FEMA Region 3
Skull Cleaner Offline
trapper

Loc: Purgitsville, WV
I seen someone had something posted on Facebook the other day about Fema Region 3. So I did a little research on it. It looks to be some pretty freaky stuff. Anyone living in Region 3 should look things up them selves. Region 3 includes PA, MD, VA, DC, WV, and DE.

Here is a video about it.
FEMA Preparing for worst.

Here is another link.
Wake up America
I was just curious if anyone else had heard anything on this? And wondering what they are up to now??

#4006079 - 09/17/13 05:59 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

Loc: Nebraska
And the silliness never ends.

They make a huge deal about this coming from a memo sent by a "senator". I looked the guy up. He's 75 years old, was a South Dakota state senator, but hasn't been in any government office for 25 years.

#4006082 - 09/17/13 06:00 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
Skull Cleaner Offline
trapper

Loc: Purgitsville, WV
I thought the same thing. Of course I was still a little leary because we all know that we can not trust anything our government does.

#4006110 - 09/17/13 06:20 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

Want to see real mental illness? Read the comments under that link. LOL

#4006127 - 09/17/13 06:28 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
hilltop Offline
trapper

Loc: kansas
What the **** . Hope it's a hoax and not what is to come. Hey I got fur to trap this winter.

#4006128 - 09/17/13 06:29 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

It's a hoax. LOL

Some goofy guy in South Dakota comes up with a goofy story, with zero evidence to support it, and every fruitcake on the internet that wants so desperately to believe the end is near so he doesn't have to pay his credit card bills next month jumps on it.

#4006147 - 09/17/13 06:37 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
CaptGus Offline
trapper

Loc: Va. USA
Im always prepared for the worst, sooner or later its going to happen.

#4006169 - 09/17/13 06:47 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
danny clifton Offline
trapper

Loc: williamsburg ks
theres a link on that page called Obama scandal that's a video to sell survival food.

#4006191 - 09/17/13 06:55 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
bad karma Offline
trapper

Loc: Eastern Shore of Maryland
You know what ?

We have hurricanes, floods, blizzards, high tides, low tides, ice, and a tornado once in a great while. The only thing I ever hear from the govt is " No, you can't build that here" and "Your taxes are due".

#4006235 - 09/17/13 07:15 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
slicktail Offline
trapper

Loc: clinton county Mi.
This is all for Obama health care!! heck warm food and water for the people needing medical help and the military to control the crowds of people rushing in. how much better could it be??
NRA
Till I Drop

#4006243 - 09/17/13 07:17 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
danny clifton Offline
trapper

Loc: williamsburg ks
its to sell whatever that guy in the ad was talking about.

#4006346 - 09/17/13 07:59 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

All these nutso stories on the internet are to sell something. It has become a cottage industry. Create a website, come up with the craziest stories you can conceive of, and post them for all the gullible and crazies to hone in on. Then sell advertising on your website.

I've got one I want to start. Obama enacted those EPA regulations that shut down the coal mines so they can use the mines for mass burial sites when they start the executions in the FEMA camps.

#4006575 - 09/17/13 09:29 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"

Loc: McGrath, AK
Oh Buck ......they're already doing that.

#4006656 - 09/17/13 10:19 PM Re: FEMA Region 3 [Re: Skull Cleaner]
Drifter Offline

Loc: Stronghurst , IL
Here I figured they was gonna use the mines to bury the mutant sea monsters from the Japanese nuke leak.

Drifter
Ayn Rand: "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."

Life member NTA , member Illinois and Ohio assoc .