No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#3884887 - 07/10/13 08:42 PM New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness
Gittr Dunn Offline
trapper

Loc: Oak Grove, LA.
Tonight they are chasing a wolfman in Ky. Supposed to be 7 ft. tall and over 400 lbs. Any of you Ky. hands helping on catching this critter?

#3884897 - 07/10/13 08:45 PM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
elm river Offline
trapper

Loc: illinois rinard
crazy must be that wooly fella we treed last year after everyone calmed down he ate bannanas

#3884914 - 07/10/13 08:51 PM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
yoteguts Online   content
trapper

Loc: central Illinois
They didn't catch him because he just posted he was cleaning trotlines at the house. grin

More trappin' and less yappin'.

Member FTA & USSA.

#3884919 - 07/10/13 08:52 PM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
KYBOY Offline
trapper

Loc: East, Kentucky
Ive got a #6 newhouse out right now baited half a beef.

#3884972 - 07/10/13 09:11 PM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
Gittr Dunn Offline
trapper

Loc: Oak Grove, LA.
Now they've moved to W. Vir. and there hunting devil dogs that run in packs of 6 to 8. They have a guy named Shoeless Terry who witnessed the pack and is leading the group!!!!!!!!

#3885048 - 07/10/13 09:51 PM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
JDTRAPPER Offline
trapper

Loc: NW Pa Backwoods USA
DEVIL DOGS!!!!! Why are they hunting my fellow Marines???? This means war!!!!!!!!
Do they really think city folk are that dumb? HHMMMMMMMMM?? I do. LOL
Is he really shoeless or is Terry CLUELESS???

#3885066 - 07/10/13 09:56 PM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
Oleo Acres Offline
trapper

Loc: Barbour county,WV
I'm from West Virginia,and this crap is embarrasing,to say the least. Anyone on here know any of these idiots?

#3885126 - 07/10/13 10:26 PM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
pscarswell Offline
trapper

Loc: Saskatchewan
What ever it takes to keep the city folks where they belong and out of MY woods!

#3885300 - 07/11/13 04:20 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Oleo Acres]
barbwire Offline
trapper

Loc: eastern WV
Originally Posted By: Oleo Acres
I'm from West Virginia,and this crap is embarrasing,to say the least. Anyone on here know any of these idiots?

What do you think about the devil dog track?
I laughed soon as I seen it, looked like they used a cut out, the edges were sharp and not even rounded whistle

#3885309 - 07/11/13 04:38 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
madcotrappwr Offline
trapper

Loc: central ohio
Bare foot terry? Is he from New York? grin

#3885322 - 07/11/13 04:54 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: madcotrappwr]
NYCOYOTEHOUNDS Offline
trapper

Loc: PARISH, NY
Originally Posted By: madcotrappwr
Bare foot terry? Is he from New York? grin

OHIO laugh

#3885470 - 07/11/13 07:59 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
Mtwildman Online   content
trapper

Loc: S.C. Missouri
I watched some of it, could not take it all. Thought someone was surely going to get shot, probably in the foot or back. When they missed catching Wolfman in their genius trap because the "pan" was facing in rather than out. I could take no more. LOL they are out there and they vote

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."
Adolf Hitler

#3885595 - 07/11/13 09:25 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
cathryn Offline
trapper

Loc: West Virginia,age 42
All I know is there ain't no way that big ole boys keepin up in the woods. Not without at least breathin hard.lol.

We saw the one about the grassmn of perry county Ohio.lol

What a crock

#3885605 - 07/11/13 09:29 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: yoteguts]
don Wolf Offline

Loc: evansville Indiana age67
Originally Posted By: yoteguts
They didn't catch him because he just posted he was cleaning trotlines at the house. grin
That is a different monster. I think they call him the monster of the Tennessee and Cumberland rivers.

#3885630 - 07/11/13 09:44 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
1cav Offline
trapper

Loc: Mo.
Darn it, thought I seen the same critter picking my sweet corn the other night. Never dreamed they would leave a track. I thought it jumped like Hulk and floated down LoL

#3885631 - 07/11/13 09:44 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
trappn captn Offline
trapper

Loc: Lower Delaware
Is Eustice in this show? If not, he should be.

#3885636 - 07/11/13 09:47 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
N-R Trapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Louisiana
Just when you think reality shows could not get more ridiculous,they come up with another one that proves you wrong,again. Curses! (LOL)

#3885745 - 07/11/13 11:18 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: cathryn]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Loc: MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted By: cathryn
All I know is there ain't no way that big ole boys keepin up in the woods. Not without at least breathin hard.lol.

We saw the one about the grassmn of perry county Ohio.lol

What a crock

There wasn't anything else worth watching last night on TV (we only get over 200 channels)so, we ended up watching it for the first time. When my wife took one look at them, she immediately said, "That one guy's a dead ringer for the Pillsbury Dough Boy!"

These reality shows are getting to where they insult the average person's intelligence. Are they really expecting us to believe this stuff?

#3885749 - 07/11/13 11:24 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Gittr Dunn]
Allagash Legend Offline
trapper

Loc: Eastern Maine
I saw the commercial for that show and all I could think is those guys are gonna end up shootin each other lol

Muskrat - 8
Beaver - 5
Coon -
Mink - 1
Coyote - 1
Fox -

#3885794 - 07/11/13 11:56 AM Re: New Show-Mountain Monsters-Oh My Goodness [Re: Allagash Legend]
Mtwildman Online   content
trapper

Loc: S.C. Missouri
Originally Posted By: Allagash Legend
I saw the commercial for that show and all I could think is those guys are gonna end up shootin each other lol

I doubt any of those boys are allowed to have ammunition. That Marine has got to be one of those Civilian Marines.

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."
Adolf Hitler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >