No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#3840381 - 06/11/13 03:58 PM Newhouse #6 Bear Trap
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Loc: MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Was watching American Pickers last night. Danielle had a #6 Newhouse Bear Trap in great condition. She was asking $6,000, but ended up selling it to a guy for $5,000. Is this trap worth that much or was it overinflated for the show? After the sale, she said the boys had bought it for $3,500.

#3840473 - 06/11/13 04:53 PM Re: Newhouse #6 Bear Trap [Re: Trapper7]
160user Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
I believe the guy that bought it was the son of Blaise Andreski so he should know what it was worth. I doubt he overpaid.

#3840512 - 06/11/13 05:20 PM Re: Newhouse #6 Bear Trap [Re: Trapper7]
muddyriverdogz Offline
trapper

Loc: Cleveland IL
I liked when she kept pushing the 6 grand mark and the guy said he might have to walk away from this deal then she came right down to 5.I live right across the river from there shop i hear there kinda stuck up.

Edited by muddyriverdogz (06/11/13 05:23 PM)