No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#3813420 - 05/23/13 09:45 PM Fur prices in Howard county Indiana?
The Kokomo Kid Offline
trapper

Loc: Kokomo, In.
I will be trapping in Miami and Howard county Indiana this fall for Raccoon, fox, and coyote.
Can anyone tell me what is the going price for the un-skinned hides? Would I make more money if I skinned the animal first? It's been 20 yrs. since I last trapped and my last fur buyer skinned them for me. Thanks for the info.

US Army 90-98 13Bravo
VFW, NRA,

#3813494 - 05/23/13 10:34 PM Re: Fur prices in Howard county Indiana? [Re: The Kokomo Kid]
The Kokomo Kid Offline
trapper

Loc: Kokomo, In.
Ttt

US Army 90-98 13Bravo
VFW, NRA,

#3813613 - 05/24/13 03:04 AM Re: Fur prices in Howard county Indiana? [Re: The Kokomo Kid]
Dennis W Offline
trapper

Loc: Bryant, IN
If you put up your own critters you will have more options for your fur. Which means more money for you. In most places in IN there's not alot of local fur buyers but there are some. It all depends if you want to put up fur, have the time and a place to do it.