Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#380717 - 10/22/07 09:41 PM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: linderbean]
Edge Offline
trapper

Loc: Iron County,Utah
LMAO!!

Thats a RIOT!!

Edge

#380742 - 10/22/07 09:58 PM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: Paul Dobbins]
cotton Offline

Loc: rual retreat va. soon be 19
lol

ifin your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough
Proud testosterone charged redneck

"Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics. Even if you win,you're still retarded." BPB

#380762 - 10/22/07 10:22 PM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: cotton]
cwilld Offline
trapper

Loc: North Idaho
Priceless...

#380775 - 10/22/07 10:33 PM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: cwilld]
Luke the Trapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Utah
\:\) \:\) \:\)

07-08 Fur catch as of 11/11/07
4 Muskrats

#380851 - 10/23/07 03:37 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: Luke the Trapper]
Smok Offline
trapper

Loc: Northen Calif . , Shasta Co.
I am sorry but I find no hummer in this . It maybe too close to home for me ? My dad was like that ..

#380858 - 10/23/07 04:46 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: Smok]
elkaholic Online   shocked
trapper

Loc: PA
I love it.

#380859 - 10/23/07 04:48 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: Smok]
Morgenholz Offline
trapper

Loc: SW Ohio
There's not much a man could say after receiving that one in the mail. You come by that sense of humor honestly, Paul, that's for sure.

Coon: 44
Yote: 7
Alabama silver fox: 2 (many)
Reds:1
Greys: Do prints on the pan count?

#380867 - 10/23/07 05:21 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: Morgenholz]
flash Offline
trapper

Loc: smithfield, virginia
needed that this morning paul. thank you!! scott

#381002 - 10/23/07 08:41 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: flash]
CharlesKS Offline

Loc: Kansas,32,6-1,220,B/B NS
That outstanding.

i like how the writing got bigger and bigger, like she was getting more riled as it went!

to funny.....

#381011 - 10/23/07 08:50 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: CharlesKS]
j lord Offline
trapper

Loc: Flatland TN
Great! thats priceless. it would actually make ya kind of sad if you recieved that kind of letter tho.

http://www.jlordvideos.com/apps/forums/
"Trappers Lodge"

#381018 - 10/23/07 08:53 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: CharlesKS]
Bottomline Offline
"Mr. President"

Loc: Johnston County, NC
Thanks Paul. That's pretty good.

#381041 - 10/23/07 09:16 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: Bottomline]
BernieB. Offline
trapper

Loc: Northern Minnesota
Absolutely priceless!

#381059 - 10/23/07 09:28 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: BernieB.]
BigBob Offline
trapper

Loc: St. Louis Co, Mo
Sounds just like a wife.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!

#381164 - 10/23/07 11:14 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: BigBob]
BMLutra Offline
trapper

Loc: NC
Very creative.

#381184 - 10/23/07 11:31 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: BMLutra]
VikesBull Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Iowa
Paul, have you thought about a DNA test?

#381343 - 10/23/07 02:23 PM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: VikesBull]
nelacres Offline
"The Farmer"

Loc: Derby, Vermont 45 for now
perfect.

Nelly

#381430 - 10/23/07 03:17 PM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: nelacres]
Bob Jameson Offline

Loc: SW Pa
I can tell you one thing women are all the same regardless of the make or model........... It is quite distressing for my wife as I am gone for long periods of time at times. She accepts it but nonetheless doesnt always like it obviously as was expressed in your moms form letter to Charlie.

No doubt all state hopping trappers deal with this more so then others. We as trappers have the strong burning desire to do what we do and some women just cant or wont cope with such a situation. When one gets older(mature)LOL we just do it and oh well if they moan they moan and that is how it is. They adjust or move on I suppose.

Been down this road for a number of years but I try to keep my away time from home a month at a time. Last winter I was away 4 months in all. The last trapping leg in Kansas was a little over 2 months. A bit longer then normal but I just was not ready to return. \:\)

Each has to establish what is a tolerable time frame for them practically to be away from home and what the Mrs. will allow. Most seasoned married trappers have this part already under control or they are single,unattached at the time, hard core bachelors or just dont give a hoot............... LOL
I am somewhere in the middle of all that.~!!!!!!!

Wildlife Pest Control Services

#381552 - 10/23/07 04:45 PM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: Bob Jameson]
ce-elmo.trap Offline
trapper

Loc: Canton, Minnesota
An all time great one, Boss dont ever lose that letter.

#381761 - 10/23/07 07:17 PM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: ce-elmo.trap]
Marty Harmon Offline
trapper

Loc: north Mississippi
Thanks Paul, I remember that article. I always looked forward to You're Dads writing. I remember one time He was telling a story about when He was in the Armed Forces. He talked of how they maintained the vehicles. He said that there was a certain number of trucks that they had to periotically add gear oil to the rear ends of. He said that He noticed that the ones that they didn't have to add grease to tore up before the others. This showed Him that adding the fresh grease extended the life of the gears. This article, above all others, showed me that He studied every aspect of life, whether trapping related, or not.

#387547 - 10/28/07 10:40 AM Re: For you trappers who trap away from home..... [Re: Marty Harmon]
Cindy Offline

Loc: Bedrock, Arizona
That is a a classic Paul, thanks for sharing.

And thanks to you know who you are for sending me the link so I didn't miss something so important. Although i just got to it.
ouch

Anyhow it caused all kinds of emotions in me. Thanks Paul
Wonder if Wes ever seen this?

I miss your dad along with all of you, what a great man to match your mom, awesome people.!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Drifter