No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#3779099 - 04/26/13 08:04 AM Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!)
TrapperMe Offline
trapper

Loc: Southern Maine
Anybody on here watch this totally contrived, BS show about a couple of "Hillbillies"?

I've watched it a few times thinking it might possibly get better, but that is an hour of my life wasted that I will never get back.

If you thought Eustice was a piece of work, you should see the two guys on this show!

"You're a good friend, Eugene!"

#3779112 - 04/26/13 08:19 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
pcr2 Offline
trapper

Loc: potter co. p.a.
i'm a redneck hillbilly my self and agree if they followed me around for a month they would only get 15 minutes of bleeping to show.hard to make us look any worse but they sure did it.i'm actually offended. whistle

#3779115 - 04/26/13 08:23 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
TrapperMe Offline
trapper

I don't think I've ever seen two more uncharismatic people on TV for 30 minutes straight!

It really is a pitiful show with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

#3779117 - 04/26/13 08:25 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
N-R Trapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Louisiana
Wait until you see "Swamp'D" on the Animal Planet Channel,it sinks to unimaginable depths to portray life in Louisiana!

#3779121 - 04/26/13 08:28 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
austinp Offline
trapper

Loc: Naples, NY
I thought the roadkilled deer allegedly "caught" in a figure-4 snare was nice. Is snaring whitetail deer legal in NC?

When uber-redneck #1 skinned it out, the blood-pooled impact spots on middle back and one shoulder were immistakable road-kill marks. I've seen more than enough of that to know at a glance. Even Holly commented on the same thing.

Worst p.o.s. show on tv right now that has anything to do with country living. The sooner that one is canned and films burned, the better.

#3779138 - 04/26/13 08:37 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
Dale Torma Online   content
trapper

Loc: Northern MN
Real crapola. 'Nuff said

#3779156 - 04/26/13 08:48 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
Tomcat 30-06 Offline
trapper

Loc: North Central Kansas 50 yrs.
I kept watching it thinking it had to get better but it just got worse. Wonder how much those two are getting paid for that crap.

#3779186 - 04/26/13 09:06 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
TrapperMe Offline
trapper

I found it funny on last nights episode that they were so afraid of getting wet they rigged up a rope to swing around a rock face over water. When ol' Eugene fell in, then stood up, the water was less than knee deep. Then they were so concerned (water 40+* / air 50+*) about hypothermia. . . what a figgin' joke.

And I don't care who you are; a 6" trout is not enough to feed two men for a "week in the backwoods"!

This show ain't "hardscrabble", it's hard-stupid!

#3779539 - 04/26/13 02:28 PM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
furslinger Offline
trapper

Loc: virginia
One of the most stupid shows on TV, mostly fake and staged scenes. I tried to watch it for a while.

#3779694 - 04/26/13 04:21 PM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
Bluff Country Offline
trapper

Loc: Southeast Mn.
Can't afford real building materials but they can afford all them fireworks ? It's a good thing it's getting nice outside , I've had enough of all these shows on tv .

#3779911 - 04/26/13 07:12 PM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: austinp]
coondagger2 Offline
"Brat"

Loc: North Carolina
Originally Posted By: austinp
I thought the roadkilled deer allegedly "caught" in a figure-4 snare was nice. Is snaring whitetail deer legal in NC?

When uber-redneck #1 skinned it out, the blood-pooled impact spots on middle back and one shoulder were immistakable road-kill marks. I've seen more than enough of that to know at a glance. Even Holly commented on the same thing.

Worst p.o.s. show on tv right now that has anything to do with country living. The sooner that one is canned and films burned, the better.

ummmm....H E double hockey sticks no!!!

#3780473 - 04/27/13 08:23 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
a123 Offline
trapper

Loc: iowa
Gee guys! These two are right in there with Larry, my brother Daryl, and my other brother Daryl.

#3780606 - 04/27/13 10:40 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: N-R Trapper]
Ice_Rat Offline
trapper

Loc: WI
Originally Posted By: N-R Trapper
Wait until you see "Swamp'D" on the Animal Planet Channel,it sinks to unimaginable depths to portray life in Louisiana!

LOL!!!!! I watched some of it last night, what a @#%^$# joke! Also agree on the Hillbilly show, bunch o douches.

#3781173 - 04/27/13 09:50 PM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
TrappingMN Offline
trapper

Loc: NW MN
but hey on the bright side mountain is coming back JACK!!!!!

#3781666 - 04/28/13 11:04 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
Jim Wallner Offline
trapper

Loc: Booger Bottom, Minnesota, 37
A 1,000 $ for a used Stihl chainsaw? Dirt balls what. Joke

Minnesota Guided Bear & Wolf Hunts

#3781693 - 04/28/13 11:27 AM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
wyote Offline
trapper

Loc: NW Wyoming
I find it hilarious!!!!!! It's pretty much like watching cartoons......... grin

#3781788 - 04/28/13 01:23 PM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
briardog Offline
trapper

Loc: Millville, PA
best one was the truck battery died so they had to hike home. first thing i noticed truck was a standard and it looked like they were on a grade pop start it. wait that would make only a five min episode

#3781790 - 04/28/13 01:28 PM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
jeremy brua Online   content
trapper

Loc: Volant Pa.
They should have a show on how to cook meth. I bet thats the only thing they know how to do!

i can do it because i dont know that i cant.

Ný ˛igear leisg bodach brisg

#3781807 - 04/28/13 01:45 PM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: TrapperMe]
Dale Torma Online   content
trapper

Loc: Northern MN
Well, they raised a valuable old growth log from the river with their home made barge and diving gear, ha ha. Looked like a quarry, and the log looked like an oak branch, maybe worth firewood.

#3781884 - 04/28/13 03:31 PM Re: Hillbilly Blood - A Hardscrabble Life (SUCKS!) [Re: jeremy brua]
muddyriverdogz Online   content
trapper

Loc: Cleveland IL
Originally Posted By: jeremy brua
They should have a show on how to cook meth. I bet thats the only thing they know how to do!

LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >