No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#3712212 - 03/19/13 12:55 PM fur sale at Klamath Falls, Oregon
wissmiss Offline

Loc: north Idaho
A reminder that the last western trappers fur sale of the season is next week in Klamath Falls, Oregon. March 27 - 29 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday).

We will be offering all species plus the usual assortment of misc items on all 3 days. At this point, Friday is almost full, but there is plenty of room left on Wednesday and Thursday.

Reservation deadline is Saturday, March 23rd. You can PM me your reservations here or you can contact Don Nichols directly.

Also - for the Willamette Valley guys that don't want to make the trip to Klamath Falls. We will be picking up fur on Saturday, March 23rd, in the following towns - Woodburn, Albany, Salem, Springfield. Times are locations are posted on the web site.

www.otcfursales.com

This is shaping up to be a good sale. We have 6 cat buyers committed so far and 5 of them have "deep pockets" so there shouldn't be a concern about the running out of money.

Hope to see many of you Oregon trappers in Klamath Falls next week.

#3712423 - 03/19/13 02:24 PM Re: fur sale at Klamath Falls, Oregon [Re: wissmiss]
ck2 Offline
trapper

Loc: southwest, Oregon
Dont forget you cribbage board. Haha, smile

#3713290 - 03/19/13 08:35 PM Re: fur sale at Klamath Falls, Oregon [Re: wissmiss]
wissmiss Offline

I'm bringing the fancy one that Newhouse114 made for a Tman auction. If you are R E A L L Y nice I will allow you the honor of playing the first game on it.

#3713907 - 03/20/13 08:08 AM Re: fur sale at Klamath Falls, Oregon [Re: wissmiss]
ck2 Offline
trapper

Loc: southwest, Oregon
Sounds good. I should be there 8 friday morning. Your bringing something else too, right? smile

#3714016 - 03/20/13 09:39 AM Re: fur sale at Klamath Falls, Oregon [Re: wissmiss]
wissmiss Offline

Maybe, if I have time. If not, I will bring it to Waldo lake.

#3715069 - 03/20/13 07:33 PM Re: fur sale at Klamath Falls, Oregon [Re: wissmiss]
Mercer Lawing Offline
trapper

Loc: California
Good luck Nancy!

I have my last three AZ cats up there. I expect about half of what they did early in the season. Any better would be great.

Based on the sale in AZ and NM the bottom has dropped nearly out on lower quality stuff and the only real interest is in the best of the best.

I talked with one of the big boys today and asked if it was the cats or the market to blame for the last two sales and they told me "the market"

With six buyers you should know exactly where the market is.

I hope nothing but the best for you up there. Heck- I hope I am wrong!

ML

Edited by Mercer Lawing (03/20/13 07:34 PM)

http://cagingbobcats.com/