Wilderness Trapping Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#347542 - 09/25/07 07:42 AM Re: Northern Lights PIC [Re: mickeysdad]
rapman Offline
trapper

Loc: ohio
years ago, local weatherman told about the possibility of seeing them, but as we are 50 miles south of lake erie and the cloud cover was extensive, we could not.

#347559 - 09/25/07 08:03 AM Re: Northern Lights PIC [Re: rapman]
MMichtrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Zone 2---Michigan
It must have been over 30 years now on an early morning getting out to go to work in the middle of Michigan I witnessed this. The lights were so bright and moving, that I just stood there for awhile. Almost late for work.
MMIT
NTA
NRA

"There are 4 kinds of Homicide: felonious, excusable, justifiable, and praiseworthy."

#347610 - 09/25/07 08:58 AM Re: Northern Lights PIC [Re: MMichtrapper]
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"

Loc: McGrath, AK
They can sure be mesmerizing. I've only seen the red ones once in over 30 years.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2