Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

Trading Post
(Please support Fur Country Lures, our sponsor for the Wilderness Forum)

Alaska Trappers Association

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#3211506 - 07/03/12 08:40 PM Re: The Last Fur Harvest of the Season [Re: Wolverinebait]
Mink Man Offline
trapper

Loc: adirondack foothills, NY
What do you have for a motor in that boat of yours

http://johnsonnuisancetrapping.com/

#3211690 - 07/03/12 10:45 PM Re: The Last Fur Harvest of the Season [Re: Wolverinebait]
AKscott Offline
trapper

Loc: north pole, AK
I have been looking into them since seeing this thread, the pull start model has a 6hp Honda and the new electric start model has a 7hp subaru.

#3211869 - 07/04/12 03:38 AM Re: The Last Fur Harvest of the Season [Re: Wolverinebait]
yukontrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Galena Alaska USA
I see one on anchorage craigslist for 2500, be cool but budget won't allow for now. After seeing this i am interested in one. How was the shipping to anchorage? I think it'll be cool for looking around where my prop would not get to. i have some places i really wanna check out sometime. Also be cool to be the only one around with one :-)

Edited by yukontrapper (07/04/12 03:59 AM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2