Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Topic Options
Hop to:
#319086 - 09/01/07 07:42 AM JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket
k9. Offline
trapper

Loc: Brooklyn, Iowa 45 years old st...
"Think i ended up with some dinky bucket with a flower on the side to transport to set's though,"

This is from the dry dirt thread. J I think we need to see a picture of this flowery bucket if you please? \:\)

#319091 - 09/01/07 07:59 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: k9.]
Jtrapper Online   crying

Loc: Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
I disagree.

#319093 - 09/01/07 08:01 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: Jtrapper]
k9. Offline
trapper

This could be perhaps a coyote trapping secret that all of us will want to try. I think for the good of the forum, and the future of trapping, a picture is in order. \:\)

#319096 - 09/01/07 08:06 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: k9.]
Drifter Offline

Loc: Stronghurst , IL
Sounds to me like K9 is trying to find the inner kinder genteler self he has burried .
Ayn Rand: "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."

Life member NTA , member Illinois and Ohio assoc .

#319097 - 09/01/07 08:07 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: Drifter]
k9. Offline
trapper

Yes very perceptive of you Drifter. I think if I had a flowery bucket I would find inner peace and tranquility.

#319103 - 09/01/07 08:13 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: k9.]
Drifter Offline

All I got is a blue Menards bucket . I figure that way once it is empty it can double as a mink set .
Ayn Rand: "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."

#319117 - 09/01/07 08:29 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: Drifter]
Jtrapper Online   crying

Loc: Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
No hope for K9, he's just a mean spirited, egotistical, thin skinned, want to be reporter posing as some sort of cop.

#319144 - 09/01/07 09:04 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: Jtrapper]
Drifter Offline

I think some of that comes from they don't grow watermelons in his part of Iowa . Up around muscatine they aren't near as mean spirited where they have the water and cantalope fields .

#319167 - 09/01/07 09:27 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: Drifter]
Slim Pedersen Offline
"Trapping Icon' "

Loc: N. Dakota
He is just a wannabe with crooked facts from dealing with crooks occasionally when he is forced to work and not play on computer trying to scare little kids with his pictures of his signature.

#319179 - 09/01/07 09:40 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: Slim Pedersen]
Donnie
Unregistered

Don`t ya love it when the love is flowing like this

#319203 - 09/01/07 10:05 AM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: ]
Drifter Offline

Sounds about like old home week LMAO .

Drifter

#319286 - 09/01/07 12:28 PM Re: JTrapper post a picture of your dry dirt bucket [Re: Drifter]
k9. Offline
trapper

I'm feeling the warmth that's for sure \:\) I love you guys too, especially when you carry flowery buckets around with you.

So Slim, how was the Love Boat?????

Moderator:  Drifter