ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Trap Stuff #3185956
06/14/12 10:49 AM
06/14/12 10:49 AM
OH - IO
D
Dtwarrow Offline OP
trapper
Dtwarrow  Offline OP
trapper
D

OH - IO
Hey guys, I got out of the biz a while ago and still have some stuff left over. If your close to Loveland OH, I'm having a yard sale Friday and Sat 11 to 7 (June 15 and 16) if you wanna stop by. Dont wanna add the address on the inet so email me at dtwarrow@gmail.com for address if you wanna come get some stuff. I have a small amount of Paul's lures left too! Hope this is not considered Spam, I just figured you guys of all ppl online would want this stuff. Few cages and a catch pole, some foot holds, some mesh for bat work, other stuff I cant think of. Not a ton of stuff but if your local worth a look... Thanks guys

Life is not how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Re: Trap Stuff [Re: Dtwarrow] #3185981
06/14/12 11:19 AM
06/14/12 11:19 AM
OH - IO
D
Dtwarrow Offline OP
trapper
Dtwarrow  Offline OP
trapper
D

OH - IO
Oh, and a good flat bottom boat and an old beat up f150 FS there too... Boat great for trapping...

Life is not how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Re: Trap Stuff [Re: Dtwarrow] #3187664
06/15/12 04:09 PM
06/15/12 04:09 PM
OH - IO
D
Dtwarrow Offline OP
trapper
Dtwarrow  Offline OP
trapper
D

OH - IO
Sold it all! Thaks guys. Someone got a great deal.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread