Young Trappers Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~Trapperman.com Live

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulator Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Topic Options
Hop to:
#3179459 - 06/09/12 08:51 AM Bull Riding
Brennan Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Nebraska
I'd like to start bull riding. I've been trying to find organizations that will teach me how locally in Nebraska but no luck so far. Anyone have advice on who to find to teach me how?

Possum Eater

#3209756 - 07/02/12 05:52 PM Re: Bull Riding [Re: Brennan]
Cody_13 Offline
trapper

Loc: Iowa
Idk where your at in Nebraska but I went to a practice pen by Pender last weekend. That would be a good place to get on some bulls. You'd be best off going to a school somewhere where there are some good teachers and good practice bulls to get on.

#3211287 - 07/03/12 06:08 PM Re: Bull Riding [Re: Brennan]
Brennan Offline
trapper

I'm near Grand Island which is in central Nebraska. Where is the closest school? What are the costs? Thanks for the reply!

Possum Eater

#3211817 - 07/04/12 12:17 AM Re: Bull Riding [Re: Brennan]
Cody_13 Offline
trapper

Loc: Iowa
I don't know where any school would be.. You'll just have to look it up online. Costs are usually a couple hundred bucks but its important that you learn chute procedure and stuff like that before you start getting on bulls. Any more questions, you can PM me.

#3217756 - 07/08/12 12:14 PM Re: Bull Riding [Re: Brennan]
Huntin SD Offline
trapper

Loc: SD 16 y/o
Get some steers And start practucing

#3260575 - 08/06/12 01:24 PM Re: Bull Riding [Re: Brennan]
Little Leftlane Offline
trapper

Loc: texas
i dont no how far u are from genoa but one of my friends raises mini bulls that realy buck, they have an areana at there house. ill try to get there number for you when i do ill pm you.

#3260790 - 08/06/12 04:35 PM Re: Bull Riding [Re: Brennan]
Brennan Offline
trapper

Ok awesome Leftlane. I'm about an hour to an hour and a half from there. You oughta head out there the same time.

Possum Eater

#3261351 - 08/06/12 09:44 PM Re: Bull Riding [Re: Brennan]
Little Leftlane Offline
trapper

Loc: texas
Originally Posted By: Brennan
Ok awesome Leftlane. I'm about an hour to an hour and a half from there. You oughta head out there the same time.

haha im a little ways from there! i moved to texas but next time im up there ill let you no.

Moderator:  2poor, Bogmaster, tmrschessie