Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

Trading Post
(Please support Fur Country Lures, our sponsor for the Wilderness Forum)

Alaska Trappers Association

Topic Options
Hop to:
#3176247 - 05/28/12 11:45 AM Is this thing going to be started ?
canvasback Offline
"Exempt"

Loc: NY
"Iliamna faces the prospect of developing into a mining town, as several multi-national companies have plans to develop the area north west of the village into one of North America's largest gold-copper-molybdenum mines. The first company to submit plans to the State of Alaska is Northern Dynasty. "

Did they start work that yet ?

#3176266 - 05/28/12 12:01 PM Re: Is this thing going to be started ? [Re: canvasback]
Dirt Offline
trapper

Loc: Armpit, ak
Last year I had Bob G.'s son and grandson out here fishing kings. I just kept quiet about Pebble. LOL

#3176273 - 05/28/12 12:08 PM Re: Is this thing going to be started ? [Re: canvasback]
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"

Loc: McGrath, AK
I certainly hope it doesn't see the light of day !

#3176282 - 05/28/12 12:15 PM Re: Is this thing going to be started ? [Re: canvasback]
Boco Online   content
trapper

Loc: james bay frontierOnt.
If it goes ,the amount of money flowing in will be phenominal-have seen it happen.
Are they planning a smelter also or just mine and ship the ore?
Contractors and sub contractors will become rich overnight.

Edited by Boco (05/28/12 12:17 PM)