Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulator Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

BlueRidgeOutdoorSupplies
(Please support Blue Ridge Outdoor Supplies, our sponsor for the Wilderness Forum)

Alaska Trappers Association

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#3170894 - 05/24/12 09:45 AM Re: Sick of thieves [Re: Bushman]
SnareLine Offline
trapper

Loc: NY
OH...MY...GOD...You are one hard core son of a gun!! Were you not concerned though that they might be armed, or that they would come back to seek revenge?

#3172878 - 05/25/12 07:01 PM Re: Sick of thieves [Re: Bushman]
Bushman Offline
trapper

Loc: Alberta
This is Canada we aren't allowed to carry side-arms, hence my rock attack. I've been shot before it ain't so bad.

#3188916 - 06/16/12 05:41 PM Re: Sick of thieves [Re: Bushman]
EatenByLimestone Offline
trapper

Loc: Schenectady, NY
So what happened? Was the car theirs? Was the trail cam any help?

Matt

#3189095 - 06/16/12 09:01 PM Re: Sick of thieves [Re: Bushman]
Bushman Offline
trapper

Loc: Alberta
Yea I guess I left you hanging didn't I? The car belonged to some kids who were on a five day upriver hike. I admire them for that. The thieves got away with just a soaking I guess. My mechanic came out and fixed my quad at the cabins. I went back again on Thursday and the river is really rocking right now…maximum flow. I think my generator is toast if I ever find it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2