ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: how would you fix this [Re: coonwild] #3154418
05/10/12 03:25 PM
05/10/12 03:25 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
Well that would make you about the only one that doesnt have a foam gun

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: how would you fix this [Re: coonwild] #3154514
05/10/12 04:42 PM
05/10/12 04:42 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Pesky, some times it's better to read and not write.

Re: how would you fix this [Re: coonwild] #3155602
05/11/12 12:44 PM
05/11/12 12:44 PM
Cincinnati Ohio
C
Charles Holt Offline
trapper
Charles Holt  Offline
trapper
C

Cincinnati Ohio

I am with Jordan on this one. Stuffing a hole with hardware cloth and foaming the heck out of it was a form of exclusion used in the past by just about everyone. Methods and techniques have moved on. Stuffing a hole and foaming it seems to be a solution almost any homeowner or handy man should be able to accomplish. Where is the added value to have me do it? What is the price point on a "solution" such as that? I often hear "they didn't have the money" wnen repairs were done to a lesser standard. Don't poor people deserve the same standard of repair as the rich? Maybe even more so as every dime spent has to have more value. So before I would lower my repair standards I would give them some scrap hardware cloth and a tube of terpolymer and tell them to pick up a can of spray foam and do it ON THEIR OWN rather than charge them for a repair I wouldn't perform on the rich guys house.

And the "ON THEIR OWN" I do mean. The little extras at no charge have a way to come back and bite you in the butt. And often they will be the quickest to gripe.

Charles Holt,CWCP
Owner
Advantage Wildlife Removal
www.cincinnatianimalcontrol.com
www.advantage-wr.com

Re: how would you fix this [Re: coonwild] #3155667
05/11/12 02:04 PM
05/11/12 02:04 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
I guess people can't read . You cover with medal after . If you think just putting it back how it was is professional . No . That's called job security

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread