ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again [Re: WTWC] #3113045
04/09/12 08:00 AM
04/09/12 08:00 AM

K
K9man
Unregistered
K9man
Unregistered
K

Paul, I for one don't mind the political discussions. They are good for us. I guess you could look at all politicians and what they say as being akin to a bad acid trip back in the 60's. To get through it you have to continually convince yourself it is just a bad illusion. I would like to see and hear the GOP candidate state as a fact that he is going to do exactly this or that - a definative answer on various issues. I want to see all GOP candidates attacking the current administration and it's policies. I don't like vague, gray areas or plans. The problem is all politicians view non-politicians as being ignorant or unable to comprehend the full scope of the issues and ramifications of certain actions. They couldn't be more mistaken. I don't trust any of them because they only cater to those with the largest donations.

Last edited by K9man; 04/09/12 08:20 AM.
Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3113683
04/09/12 04:29 PM
04/09/12 04:29 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Good post, Jerry. Keep 'em coming.

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3123559
04/16/12 04:34 PM
04/16/12 04:34 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Okay, we've finally decided that our candidate will be Romney. Now the media has decided that Romney is too rich. They would rather go with a poorer candidate like Obama who has [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] more American dollars away on foolishness than any other American President. I often wondered why the media never agreed with my point of view. The people that write the stories and do the interviews don't make near the money that most of us do. Explains a lot doesn't it?

Re: I'm Crossing That Line Again [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3123656
04/16/12 05:40 PM
04/16/12 05:40 PM
Rodney,Ohio
SNIPERBBB Offline
trapper
SNIPERBBB  Offline
trapper

Rodney,Ohio
Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
Okay, we've finally decided that our candidate will be Romney. Now the media has decided that Romney is too rich. They would rather go with a poorer candidate like Obama who has [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] more American dollars away on foolishness than any other American President. I often wondered why the media never agreed with my point of view. The people that write the stories and do the interviews don't make near the money that most of us do. Explains a lot doesn't it?

Because ABC,NBC,CBS might as well be Democratic National Broadcasting Service 1, 2 and 3.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread