Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulator Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

BlueRidgeOutdoorSupplies
(Please support Blue Ridge Outdoor Supplies, our sponsor for the Wilderness Forum)

Alaska Trappers Association

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#3117887 - 04/12/12 10:05 AM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Jordan Park]
SnareLine Offline
trapper

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Jordan Park

Maybe I let my imagination take over? Maybe I've seen too many movies?

Yes I do carry a firearm when I'm out in the bush. Usually a .22 sometimes I take the shotgun.
Although I know the chances of a Wolf attacking me are slim, the small chance is still there.

Imagine soldiers in Afghanistan. Chances of the taliban killing them are slim, but you never know.

One other fact, when I go out to the bush, I park my vehicle at the start of a trail and proceed to walk in. It's not uncommon for me to walk 3 or 4 miles away from my vehicle. I don't have the luxury of zooming off on a sled laughing at a pack of Wolves as they chase me lol.
And many times I wander off trails and walk through the bush, just curious to see what over that valley or what's on the other side of the thicket.
Call me a baby, call me a girl, I don't care. I still love being out there, and even though I'm scared of what could happen out there, I still go. Some guys are afraid of breaking their leg while out in the bush or coming across meth labs. I'm scared of Wolves, Cougars, and Bears.

Oh I don't think you're a baby or girly; those are legitimate concerns, especially if unarmed. So I was thinking you go unarmed, and if so then why...

For example, I like to always carry a .45 semi-auto in a drop leg holster for quick access at a minimum in the woods around here, and we don't even have wolves, grizzlies or mountain lions! Heck, sometimes I even step it up to a 10mm...

#3118126 - 04/12/12 02:20 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Jordan Park]
otterman Offline

Loc: SW Alaska
[

Yes I do carry a firearm when I'm out in the bush. Usually a .22 sometimes I take the shotgun.
Although I know the chances of a Wolf attacking me are slim, the small chance is still there.
I don't have the luxury of zooming off on a sled laughing at a pack of Wolves as they chase me lol.

Jordan I am sitting here laughing at you trying to decide if you are for real or just pulling everyone's leg, it just doesn't happen with wolves like you see in the movies. I have never had a wolf approach me when they see me or anyone for that matter they are high tailing it in another direction. Your 22 is adequate to take one down at close range if it ever where to come to that. You need to stop letting your wild imagination and Disney movies keep you from being afraid while you are out there kinda hard to enjoy things when your paranoid that the the predators are all out there waiting to eat you good grief!

#3118129 - 04/12/12 02:26 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Spek Jones]
Top Jimmy Offline
"Assistant Speling Zcar"

Loc: Alaska, USA
Otterman, I think you need to go jogging more. You just aren't luring them in the right way.... smile

-TJ

#3118348 - 04/12/12 06:02 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: otterman]
SnareLine Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: otterman
[

I don't have the luxury of zooming off on a sled laughing at a pack of Wolves as they chase me lol.

Jordan I am sitting here laughing at you trying to decide if you are for real or just pulling everyone's leg, it just doesn't happen with wolves like you see in the movies. I have never had a wolf approach me when they see me or anyone for that matter they are high tailing it in another direction. Your 22 is adequate to take one down at close range if it ever where to come to that. You need to stop letting your wild imagination and Disney movies keep you from being afraid while you are out there kinda hard to enjoy things when your paranoid that the the predators are all out there waiting to eat you good grief!

I dunno; there were at least 2 joggers in Alaska killed & eaten by wolves in recent years, at at least one hiker in Canada killed by coyotes...

#3118415 - 04/12/12 06:52 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Spek Jones]
Kermit Offline
trapper

Loc: Ontario
A pistol is a good bush gun.Only need 3 bullets.Fire 2 at the problem then swallow barrel for last shot.

#3118624 - 04/12/12 08:41 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: SnareLine]
otterman Offline

Loc: SW Alaska
Originally Posted By: SnareLine
[
I dunno; there were at least 2 joggers in Alaska killed & eaten by wolves in recent years, at at least one hiker in Canada killed by coyotes...

Actually only one and that woman had been warned the wolves were being aggressive and did not have a firearm of any kind with her. Not to mention the state made quick work of that pack
It was also the only documented wolf kill of a human in Alaska in something like a 100 yrs. There was one guy bitten by a rabid wolf a couple yrs ago sitting in his hunting camp that wolf didn't live to see the next 5 minutes because he had a gun

Edited by otterman (04/12/12 08:44 PM)

#3118782 - 04/12/12 10:25 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Spek Jones]
Jordan Park Offline
trapper

Loc: Manitoba, Canada
In Manitoba we are not allowed to carry hand guns out in the forest, otherwise I definitely would.

Otterman, people have been known to call me over dramatic lol.

#3119181 - 04/13/12 10:36 AM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: otterman]
SnareLine Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: otterman
Originally Posted By: SnareLine
[

Actually only one and that woman had been warned the wolves were being aggressive and did not have a firearm of any kind with her. Not to mention the state made quick work of that pack
It was also the only documented wolf kill of a human in Alaska in something like a 100 yrs. There was one guy bitten by a rabid wolf a couple yrs ago sitting in his hunting camp that wolf didn't live to see the next 5 minutes because he had a gun

Oh, my bad; the male was killed in saskat in 2005

Kenton Joel Carnegie
Born 11 February 1983(1983-02-11)
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Died 8 November 2005(2005-11-08) (aged 22)
Points North Landing, Saskatchewan, Canada
Cause of death Killed by grey wolves

#3119201 - 04/13/12 10:50 AM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Spek Jones]
SnareLine Offline
trapper

Jordan, not to scare you even more, but have you ever looked up the list of people killed by wolves in documented history?

Literally THOUSANDS. You have every right be be scared...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_attacks_on_humans#List_of_fatal_wolf_attacks

Wolf attacks on humans From Wikipedia

List of fatal wolf attacks

This is a list of known fatal wolf attacks worldwide by century in reverse chronological order. Attacks which occurred in the 21st century are listed by decade.

2010s
Name, age, gender Date Location, comments
Candice Berner, 32, female March 8, 2010 (discovered) Berner, a teacher and avid jogger, was found dead along a road near Chignik Lake, Alaska, a village about 475 miles southwest of Anchorage, Alaska. Snowmobilers found her mutilated body with wolf tracks in the adjacent snow. The Alaska State Medical Examiner ruled that her death was caused by "multiple injuries due to animal mauling."[29][30][31]

2000s
Security guard, Vladimir Paschkov, 40 6:00 am, February 18, 2009 Siklyatz village of Duvanskiy district, Urals. Paschkov was surprised by the wolf on a haystack in a dairy farm and attacked. Three women and another man rushed in with pitchforks and a shovel, and all were injured by the wolf. Paschkov bled to death, while the others were treated for injuries in hospital.[32]
Woman February 10, 2009 Village of Giorgitsminda, about 40 kilometres from Tbilisi, Georgia.[33]
10-year old boy January 10, 2009 Village of Zavod-Kyn in the administrative district of Lysjvensk in Perm region, Russia.[34]
8-year old boy April 6, 2006 Nakhodka, Eastern Russia. Two eight-year-old boys had approached the wolf enclosure in the Nakhodka Zoo, with one boy stretching out his hand to stroke the animals. One wolf bit the boy, and another seized hold of his leg. Although the child escaped, he died early the next morning.[35]
Kenton Joel Carnegie, 22, male November 8, 2005 Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. Carnegie had gone for a walk and didn't return to the surveyors' camp where he was working. His body was found partially consumed in an area known to be frequented by four wolves which regularly fed on human refuse. The pathologist who performed the autopsy, testified Carnegie had lost about 25% to 30% of his body mass in the attack, with the top midsection to the thigh having been partially consumed.[36] Although originally the possibility that the culprit was an American Black Bear was not ruled out, a coroners' jury concluded after a two year inquiry that the attackers had indeed been wolves.[37][38]
Two people 2005 Khost province, Afghanistan. Occurred during what was considered the worst Afghan Winter in over a decade.[39]
Four people 2005 Naka, Paktia province, Afghanistan. Two victims were killed during trips to other villages.[39]
Two people Early February, 2005 Muinak district, western Uzbekistan.[40]
Homeless man January 2, 2005 Village of Vali-Asr, near the town of Torbat Heydariya, northeastern Iran. Wolves entering the village seeking refuge from harsh weather attacked an elderly homeless man in front of witnesses. Those witnessing the incident attempted to fight off the wolves, while waiting for police assistance. Police intervention never came, and the victim died.[41]
Three people Winter, 2003 Astrakhan Oblast, Russia.[42]
Three shepherds Winter, 2003 Sredneakhtubinsk district, Russia.[42]

1900s
Anand Kumar, 4, male 1996 Banbirpur, India. The wolf attacked Kumar whilst he, his two siblings and his mother were using the open ground for their toilet. When a police search party found the boy three days later, half a mile away, all that remained of the body was the head.[43]
60 mostly prepubescent children 1996–1997 Uttar Pradesh, India.[12]
Patricia Wyman, 24, female April 18, 1996 Haliburton, Ontario. Ms. Wyman had been hired as a new caretaker of the wolves at the Haliburton forest and wildlife preserve. The 5 wolves involved in the attack had been raised in captivity all their lives, but had never been socialized with humans.[44]
Michael Amosov, 60, male February 21, 1996 Hamlet of Bolonitza, Zadrach, Belarus. Amosov disappeared whilst walking to Bolonitza from Zadrach through a forest. A search party followed his tracks and found an area of churned, bloodied snow surrounded by multiple wolf tracks.[45]
Woodcutter, 55, male December, 1995 Hvoschono, Belarus. Disappeared whilst working in a nearby forest. Two days later, a search party found his remains surrounded by wolf tracks.[45]
9-year old schoolgirl December, 1995 Usviatyda, Belarus. Disappeared whilst walking home from school. Her father searched for her and found her head surrounded by bloodied snow covered in wolf tracks.[45]
Unidentified female October, 1995 Village south of Voronezh, Russia. The woman was working on a cornfield, when a rabid female wolf attacked and bit her throat.[5]
Unidentified person 1995 Russian part of Karelia.[5]
60 children April 1993-April 1995 Bihar State, India. All the children were taken from settlements primarily during March to August between 17.00 and 19.00 hrs. There were more female victims (58%) than males and 89% were 3-11-yrs old. Of the 80 child casualties, only 20 were rescued.[46]
Alyshia Berzyck, 3, female June 3, 1989 Minnesota. Killed by a pet wolf on a chain.[47]
17 prepubescent children 1986 Ashta, India. Known as the Wolves of Ashta.[48]
Unidentified woman June 29, 1982 Near Dubrovna, Belarus. Bitten to death on the face, arms and legs by a rabid wolf.[5]
13 children, aged 4–10 years February-August 1981 Hazaribagh in the eastern Indian district of Bihar. Known as the Wolves of Hazaribagh.
Child, 2, male 1981 Ft. Wayne, Michigan. Lone wolf kept as a pet.[47]
Elderly woman Late August, 1979 Death occurred in Sinezerka.[5]
Unknown child 1978 Wheatland, Wyoming. Lone wolf kept as a pet.[47]
B. Mashakova March 30, 1972 Chelkarskij region, Kazakhstan. Rabid wolf.[5]
4 children 1957-74 Spain.[49]
Vitali Ushtinov, 5 years old July 11, 1952 1 km from Village of Karmanov. Vitali was attacked whilst picking berries and dragged into the forest.[5]
10-year old girl April 29, 1951 Near the village of Tarasovok, Orichevskij region. The girl was killed by a wolf whilst bathing in a creek with a friend.[5]
1 boy and 3 girls aged 3–6 years July-August, 1950 Lebyazhskij region.[5]
Svetlana Tueva November 17, 1948 Unspecified Soviet province. Svetlana was attacked by five wolves when she and her friends were walking home from school. The wolves dragged her a kilometre into the forest. All that was found was an overcoat.[5]
9 children aged 7–12 years July-August 1948 Darovskij region.[5]
Veniamina Fokina, 13 years old 1947 Village of Rusanov, Khalturinskij region.[5]
Anna Mikheeva, 16 years old 1947 Village of Chernyabevij, Khalturinskij region. Wolves attacked Anna and her mother, killing the former and dragging her into a forest. She was found partially eaten and with a broken neck.[5]
Pimma Molchanova, 5 years old May 8, 1945 Village of Shilyavo, Kirovskaya Oblast, Russia. Pimma was washing goloshas in a stream with a 7-year old friend, when a wolf caught her and her friend's screaming alerted the villagers. Her body was found 500 metres away. The wolf had bitten through her throat and eaten her thigh muscles.[5]
Maria Berdnikova, 17 years old 29 April 1945 Village of Golodaevshchina, Kirovskaya Oblast. Maria and her sister were working 50 metres from a cattle yard near a mansion. The wolf grabbed her by the throat and carried her off, followed by peasants. The wolf scaled a 1-metre fence and dropped its victim 200 metres into the forest.[5]
36 children 1944-63 Kirov region, Russia.[49]
Maria Polyakova, 16 years old November 19, 1944 B. Ramenskij, Kirovskaya Oblast. Two wolves killed her whilst on the way to work.[5]
Musinova Tamara, 14 years old November 12, 1944 Kirovskaya Oblast. Nine wolves involved.[5]
Perfilova, 8 years old November 6, 1944 Kirovskaya Oblast. Killed and eaten by a wolf pack on the road to a collective farm.[5]
Valya Starikova, 13 years old September 21, 1944 Village of Goldaevshchina, Kirovskaya Oblast. The wolf carried her into a forest. Only pieces of her shoes were found.[5]
5 children 1937 Poland.[49]
95 people 1926 Districts of Bareilly and Pilibhit, United Provinces, India.[25]
10 people 1924 Kirov. Perpetrators were two rabid wolves.[5]
Trapper and two Natives 1922 Ontario. When a trapper did not return to the post office as promised, two natives were sent to find him. All three were killed by wolves.[28]
Ben Cochrum 1922 Manitoba. North of Fisher river on Lake Winnipeg. The victim's bones were found among the remains of 11 wolves. Seven had been shot and four had been clubbed to death. Only after his rifle stock was smashed did the trapper apparently cease to fight and succumb to the wolf pack.[50]
James Smith March 4, 1910 near Springfield, MO [51]. Wolves attacked him whilst he was alone in the woods, waiting for the return of his brother. When the latter returned he found his brother's bones. In the centre of a circle of five dead wolves, was an empty repeating rifle, showing that he had been overpowered before he could reload his weapon.[50]

1800s
Name, age, gender Date Location, Comments
203 people 1889 European sector of Russian Empire.[52]
Father and son, family name Olson March 7, 1888 New Rockford, North Dakota. The two men started towards a haystack a few yards from the house to shovel a path around the stack when they were surrounded by a pack and devoured alive.[47]
1445 people 1870–1887 European sector of Russian Empire.[5]
22 children 1880–1881 Turku, Southwest Finland. Three wolves involved. In January, 1882, a female wolf was shot and 12 days later a male wolf poisoned, which brought the attacks to an end.[2][52] Finnish conservation groups, such as the Finnish Association for Nature Conservation, claimed the animals were wolf-dog hybrids. An examination of the taxidermied specimens showed that they were pure wolves.[53]
Boy 1882 Sortavala, Karelia.[2]
8-year old boy 1880 Uusikirkko, Karelia.[2]
624 people 1878 British India.[48]
9 children 1877 Tampere, Southwest Finland. More than one wolf involved.[2]
721 people 1875 North-Western Province and Bihar State, British India.[54]
161 people 1871 Imperial Russia. The document stating this however, was produced in 1890.[8]
12-year old girl 1859 Eurajoki, Southwest Finland.[2]
14 people 1851 Lorges Forest, France. A rabid wolf ran amok for 45 kilometres (28 mi) in seven hours, through nine villages, biting 41 people of whom 14 subsequently died of rabies. The wolf also bit nearly 100 animals and many presumably died from rabies too.[citation needed]
266 adults, 110 children 1849–1851 European sector of Russian Empire.[5]
20 children, one adult 1839–1850 Karelia. Unknown number of wolves.[2]
3 children 1836 Kemiö, Southwest Finland. More than one wolf involved.[2]
13 people July 1833 Green River, western Wyoming, perpetrated by a rabid white wolf.[15]
8 children, 1 woman January 1831, Summer 1832 Karelia. Thought to have been a single animal.[2]
Unknown African American, male 1830 Kentucky, near the Ohio border. While traveling through a heavily forested area, two African Americans were attacked by a pack of wolves. Using their axes, they attempted to fight off the wolves. Both men were knocked to the ground and severely wounded. One man was killed. The other dropped his axe and escaped up a tree. There he spent the night. The next morning the man climbed down from the tree. The bones of his friend lay scattered on the snow. Three wolves lay dead.[47]
Innuit woman 1829 Strangled by a wolf as her husband rushed to her assistance.[28]
Aleksei Moiseev, 8 years old 1823 Village of Alakurskij. Aleksei went outside his village with some friends and was attacked by a lone wolf. Peasants intervened too late.[5]
Petr Pitka, 3 years old May, 1823 Village of Bolshie, Tuganitsy. The boy left his hut with his sister at dinner time. His four year old sister returned home, saying that her brother had been carried off by a wolf. His remains were discovered on June 2, in a haymaking field outside the village.[5]
Lone French Traveler 1811 Bitten by a wolf on the road to Toulon, arrived at a waystation and shortly thereafter expired from a severe wound to the leg. His body disappeared later that evening before the coroners could arrive and examine it. It was almost a month before another, non fatal attack occurred on the open stretch of road, but further attacks occurred along the stretch of road for a number of years thereafter following an almost monthly pattern.[citation needed] [28]
11 children between 3.5–15 years of age and one 19 year old woman 30 December 1820, 27 March 1821 Border between Dalarna and Gästrikland. The wolf had been captured as a pup and raised in captivity for 3–4 years, before released prior to the attacks.[2] Known as the Wolf of Gysinge.[55]
111 people 1804–1853 Non rabid wolves killed 111 people in Estonia, of which 108 were children, 2 were men and 1 woman.[5]
6-8 year old girl 28 December 1800 Akershus county, Southern Norway.[2][49]

1700s
Sick Native Americans 1770 Wolves entered Indian camps to eat corpses of smallpox victims. They also attacked and killed the sick.[28]
Ninety-nine people 1763–1767 Gévaudan, Auvergne, Languedoc; France. Beast of Gévaudan and whelps.[56]
Four people January, 1765 Soissons northeast of Paris. Known as the Wolf of Soissons.[56]
Nils Nisson, 8, male January, 1763 Hova Parish, Vastergotland County, Sweden. Lone wolf.[2][57]
Farmer named Sh&#333;zaemon February 1762 Japan. Killed a rabid wolf in self defence, but died 2 months later from the disease.[24]
8 people 1750 Yuatsumi village, Japan. Perpetrators were 3 rabid wolves.[24]
Borta Johansdotter, 12, female 3 August 1731 Steneby parish, Dalsland County, Sweden.[2][58]
Jon Ersson, 9, male 6 January 1728 Boda Parish, Varmland County, Sweden. Probably killed by same wolf as below.[2][59]
Jon Svensson, 4.5, male 17 December 1727 Boda Parish, Varmland County, Sweden. Mauled and partially eaten by lone wolf.[2][59]
Annunciata Maria Almasio, 7, female September 9, 1705 Rebaů, Gorla Maggiore, Northern Italy.[60]
Maria Campascina, 65, female August 28, 1705 Viggiů, Northern Italy.[60]
Anna Maria, 9, female March, 1705 Viggiů, Northern Italy.[60]
Six-year old child September 17, 1704 Gorla Maggiore, Northern Italy.[60]
16 people 1704 Varesotto, Northern Italy.[60]

Pre-1700s
40 people Winter, 1450 Paris, France. Known as the Wolves of Paris.[56]
3 women 957 Gakkan', Hokucho, Japan.[24]
1 person 886 Kamo Shrine, Japan.[24]
13-year old child 851 Japan. The attack occurred within the house of a Shinto priest.[24]
Mempricius 980 BC Great Britain. Killed by a wolf pack whilst on a hunting expedition[61]

#3119318 - 04/13/12 12:48 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Jordan Park]
Pittu Offline
trapper

Loc: Alaska
In Manitoba we are not allowed to carry hand guns out in the forest, otherwise I definitely would.

That sounds a heck of a lot scarier than wolves to me!!!!

#3119657 - 04/13/12 06:11 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Spek Jones]
Kusko Offline
"Mr. Mayor"

Loc: Bethel, AK
Human documented in North America.........SnareLine.

www.alaskafinandfur.com

#3119668 - 04/13/12 06:19 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Jordan Park]
white17 Online   content

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"

Loc: McGrath, AK

Otterman, people have been known to call me over dramatic lol.

I'd be definitely moving as quickly as I can pack my gear.

#3119671 - 04/13/12 06:23 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Kusko]
SnareLine Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Kusko
Human documented in North America.........SnareLine.

Not as many as in Europe or Asia, but the article states that it's probably because:

1. North Americans have always had access to weapons and were better able to defend ourselves, and

2. North Americans have customarily always hunted, unlike how only nobility were permitted to hunt in Europe / Asia (also religious reasons), and so the wolves here have probably become more afraid / wary of humans. Still have attacked lots of humans here, though.

#3119712 - 04/13/12 07:05 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Spek Jones]
white17 Online   content

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"

Loc: McGrath, AK
Different species of wolf in europe also. And used to eating people due to the plague. Lots of large bait piles available

#3119750 - 04/13/12 07:38 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: white17]
SnareLine Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: white17
Different species of wolf in europe also. And used to eating people due to the plague. Lots of large bait piles available

All good points...

#3119878 - 04/13/12 09:14 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Spek Jones]
Jordan Park Offline
trapper

So I guess I'll just stay "Alert" while out for walks thanks to Snareline lol

This Winter I'll try my best to dent the Wolf population here.

#3120870 - 04/14/12 07:00 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Spek Jones]
Boco Online   content
trapper

Loc: james bay frontierOnt.
Yea when you start looking at them as your prey and yourself as the predator things take on a different perspective and I don't think you'll be scared of them anymore once you show them who's the boss.

#3122350 - 04/15/12 05:51 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Spek Jones]
decoy Online   content
trapper

Loc: north Idaho
Tell that to my son Kenny, you will get a different perspective I gar-en-tee. As I have said before " No Father wants to get a phone call on a Sunday afternoon at 3 o'clock like I did from Kenny about a pack of 5 wolves.

#3122809 - 04/15/12 10:19 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: decoy]
Jordan Park Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: decoy
Tell that to my son Kenny, you will get a different perspective I gar-en-tee. As I have said before " No Father wants to get a phone call on a Sunday afternoon at 3 o'clock like I did from Kenny about a pack of 5 wolves.

May I hear the story?

#3123366 - 04/16/12 01:23 PM Re: Wolf kills, slaughter in the snow. [Re: Jordan Park]
SnareLine Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: decoy

May I hear the story?

Yes, please do tell this story...very interested to hear it...

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >