Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

Alaska Trappers Association

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
Hop to:
#3095447 - 03/28/12 04:44 PM Re: Skidoo expedition 600 ACE [Re: Spek Jones]
northway Offline
trapper

Loc: Tok, Alaska
Originally Posted By: Spek Jones
What model tundra Northway?
Mine is an 07 tundra 300, one of the guppy looking ones with the 3 piece
cowling. Trying to get even a torn off strip of duct tape back in there
without it being all wadded up would be about impossible without pulling
the carb and airbox. That is an option though, they are not all that hard to get off, just have to pull the secondary cluth to get to it. So far I've got by limping them home, but the last one just barely made it. Last time that it died on the trail we had a hard time getting it started even on full choke.

Spek, not sure about the year. I was thinking it was an 07, but could be totally wrong. I am honestly not sure how we did it, but we got the tape on there enough to make it run correctly. I know they guy wasn't happy when he had to buy the new one and saw the bill!

#3102070 - 04/02/12 01:04 AM Re: Skidoo expedition 600 ACE [Re: northway]
TrapperTy Offline
trapper

Loc: Alaska
If anybody is interested in getting a new carb boot for the 2006 and up Tundra's that won't wear out PM me. I have installed two of them on my machines and they work great.

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8