Wildcrafting

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~Trapperman.com Live
Trap Chat~Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar
Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Wildcrafting
Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulator Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Topic Options
Hop to:
#2924218 - 01/02/12 08:08 PM bloodroot buyers
BlueRat Offline
trapper

Loc: Minocqua, WI
I am in Wisconsin and will be digging a pretty large batch of bloodroot come spring. I am searching for a buyer that i could ship dried root too. Anyone point me in the right direction please ? Thank You

#2924630 - 01/02/12 10:28 PM Re: bloodroot buyers [Re: BlueRat]
foxkidd44 Offline
trapper

Loc: shelbyville, illinois 42years ...
blue.....don wolf buys it....surprised he hasn't contacted you yet.

#3183378 - 06/12/12 12:45 PM Re: bloodroot buyers [Re: BlueRat]
andrewhway Offline
trapper

Loc: Bend, OR, USA
I'm late to the game here, BlueRat, but I'd buy whatever you had if you've still got some. I've got a business that goes through roughly 2,000 lbs of dried bloodroot powder (we mill it to powder on our end) each year and I'm always looking for new sources. I'd also be interested in talking to you before next harvest season.

#3254697 - 08/02/12 10:44 AM Re: bloodroot buyers [Re: BlueRat]
pcr2 Offline
trapper

Loc: potter co. p.a.
have heard this is used as a supplemental in cattle food,any truth to that? will be looking you up in the spring to check on prices.

#3255248 - 08/02/12 04:46 PM Re: bloodroot buyers [Re: andrewhway]
don Wolf Offline

Loc: evansville Indiana age67
Originally Posted By: andrewhway
I'm late to the game here, BlueRat, but I'd buy whatever you had if you've still got some. I've got a business that goes through roughly 2,000 lbs of dried bloodroot powder (we mill it to powder on our end) each year and I'm always looking for new sources. I'd also be interested in talking to you before next harvest season.

I sent this fella an email and a private message way back in June and never hear a thing from him. I also sent a PM to bluerat the same day offering to buy his bloodroot and never received any kind of reply from him either. Kinda wonder what is going on with these two people.

#3257659 - 08/04/12 09:53 AM Re: bloodroot buyers [Re: don Wolf]
crawdad crawford Offline
trapper

Loc: Indiana
sorry don ive not replied ive still got some but holding off til the prices raise a little.

#3257909 - 08/04/12 02:08 PM Re: bloodroot buyers [Re: crawdad crawford]
don Wolf Offline

Loc: evansville Indiana age67
How much do you want for it?

Moderator:  don Wolf, ohbuyer II