Land Trapping Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2906369 - 12/24/11 01:30 PM Re: Exposed Set pan cover (pics) [Re: 3's THE LIMIT]
3's THE LIMIT Offline
trapper

Loc: West Virginia
Well skull i wouldnt be suprised if you nail a cat before i even get any steel in the ground. May make me a bit jealous too. On a good note i just acquired about 350 acres to trap that is literally about 3 minutes down the road from the house. The guy is a deer hunter and hates preadators and showed me a trail cam pic from a few weeks ago of a beatifully spotted cat. Also showed me some pics of some larg predatory birds on a carcass pile and said, "I aint got no love for them either." And i said, "Sorry, cant help you there." lol

#2906389 - 12/24/11 01:47 PM Re: Exposed Set pan cover (pics) [Re: 3's THE LIMIT]
On a Call Offline
trapper

Loc: S/E Mich - N/W Ohio
Yes great idea.

Yes keep us posted.

I never saw or read about this...but then I am not after too many cats.

Wonderfull addition to our archives.

Last but not least...share some photos of your set and catch smile

#2909198 - 12/26/11 11:42 AM Re: Exposed Set pan cover (pics) [Re: 3's THE LIMIT]
3's THE LIMIT Offline
trapper

Loc: West Virginia
My son has been sick with an infection so i haven't had the chance to lay any steel yet but when i get out i will post.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  tmrschessie