Trap Preparation Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2643541 - 07/13/11 01:29 AM Re: How to modify DP's to two way triggers... [Re: ~ADC~]
gwc Offline
trapper

Loc: eastern shore of Maryland
good how-to post,thanks

New or Used MB 450s Wanted,PM me

#2656126 - 07/22/11 10:30 PM Re: How to modify DP's to two way triggers... [Re: ~ADC~]
yoteguts Offline
trapper

Loc: central Illinois
Interesting idea Coon king. I've used tube jig bodies on mine with great results.

More trappin' and less yappin'.

Member FTA & USSA.

#2679668 - 08/10/11 08:16 AM Re: How to modify DP's to two way triggers... [Re: ~ADC~]
buckrutt29 Offline
trapper

Loc: S.E. North Carolina
btt

#2679790 - 08/10/11 11:14 AM Re: How to modify DP's to two way triggers... [Re: ~ADC~]
foxtail Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
Won't be long before this is on many of the DP out there out of the box any way.

#2679982 - 08/10/11 02:23 PM Re: How to modify DP's to two way triggers... [Re: woodsmoke]
aprophet Offline
trapper

Loc: Portsmouth Va.
Originally Posted By: woodsmoke
Im glad this has turned around as i missed the original post. Now it would b nice to have someof the cage trap makers offer the hardware(LESS THE CAGE) for the high falutin cage traps(legally)for us trappers whos means and skills, are limited....woodsmoke

somewhere there is a guy who does just this I think he goes by trapper dale ya might try googleing his name

#2679992 - 08/10/11 02:37 PM Re: How to modify DP's to two way triggers... [Re: foxtail]
Muskrat Offline
trapper

Loc: Southwestern Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: foxtail
Won't be long before this is on many of the DP out there out of the box any way.

Hopefully not so. At this time in Wisconsin, push-type triggered DPs are not going to meet the criteria for DPs that may be set closer to beaver dams than other traps and used as a water set for 'coon during dryland period.

http://www.riverinefurtraders.com

#2680509 - 08/10/11 08:30 PM Re: How to modify DP's to two way triggers... [Re: ~ADC~]
woodsmoke Offline
trapper

Loc: N.C.on the Pee-Dee river
Thanks aprophet, Ill check it out been running hard all day (thank god)....wodsmoke

#2680626 - 08/10/11 09:35 PM Re: How to modify DP's to two way triggers... [Re: woodsmoke]
brianroberts Offline
trapper

Loc: Ontario Canada for now!
Carlis wasn't able to make it to the NTA just to busy at work,but I did order 2 dozen of your traps from MTP,my Partner Rich also bought 2 dozen at the NTA we'll try them out in Western Ks this year and Mo. and IL.....B...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  tmrschessie