Land Trapping Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Page 33 of 33 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2692916 - 08/19/11 02:20 PM Re: How do I get a Bobcat to Commit to Cages-Bob Small [Re: naturallaker]
Bob Small Offline
trapper

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Originally Posted By: naturallaker
I can't find the thread "cat sets and locations". Would really like to read it. thanks, dan

It was started by Lt. Grey on 10/16/09, I looks like a great thread, and it's still going, with lots of pictures!!

#2693022 - 08/19/11 03:38 PM Re: How do I get a Bobcat to Commit to Cages-Bob Small [Re: Bob Small]
Carcat Offline
trapper

Loc: Upstate, S.C.
Someone on here once wrote that rendered coon fat won't freeze. Anyone tried that to lubricate the cages (or anything else for that matter)?

#2699509 - 08/24/11 09:24 AM Re: How do I get a Bobcat to Commit to Cages-Bob Small [Re: Bob Small]
wrangler clem Offline
trapper

Loc: Kansas USA Earth
Has anyone ever noticed if a covered cage trap keeps a caught cat calmer than an uncovered cage trap.

#2706821 - 08/29/11 07:20 AM Re: How do I get a Bobcat to Commit to Cages-Bob Small [Re: Bob Small]
Bob Small Offline
trapper

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Carcat! We don't have very many Coons in Arizona, so I haven't tried it to lubricate, the Cages. If it doesn't freeze, it could work for the inside of the Rails, and linkage.

Wrangler clem! Most guys don't cover their Cages, they say it takes too much time, and trouble with the wind. I think if more Cage Trappers did, they would have some answers. Most guys just copy others and few try new things, more people should think outside the box! IMO

Page 33 of 33 < 1 2 ... 31 32 33

Moderator:  tmrschessie