Trapper's Humor

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2057232 - 07/11/10 02:33 PM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: nelacres]
John Rockwood Offline
trapper

Loc: Williamstown, NY
You going shopping without your wife this time Nelly ? Your Maw sees this and you'll be fallin thru a barn roof again soon fcol

#2057283 - 07/11/10 03:47 PM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: John Rockwood]
ForrestŪ Offline
trapper

Loc: Ohio
The air powered hand dryers are proven to be blowing crystallized urine all over your hands....

#2057294 - 07/11/10 03:56 PM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: ForrestŪ]
Ldsoldier Offline
trapper

Loc: NCSU, North Carolina
"Someday health nuts are going to feel real stupid, laying in a hospital bed dieing of nothing"

I'm not sure who said it, but its one of my favorite quotes.

#2057405 - 07/11/10 07:01 PM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: Ldsoldier]
ceelmo.trap Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
Boss with all these things to do ya harm are ya gonna live out the rest of your years in a plastic bubble and a hazmat suit. guess I better not give ya the cigar I have for ya might not know what will happen if ya enjoy this hand rolled goodie.

#2057428 - 07/11/10 07:30 PM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: ceelmo.trap]
Phil Nichols Offline
trapper

Loc: Chocowinity, NC
Sign over urinal in bar: "the hands that pick pennies and ciggy butts out of this urinal are the same hands that serve you."

#2057456 - 07/11/10 07:55 PM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: nelacres]
CJ Williams Offline
trapper

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
Funny post, but these worries fill the local news reports and email spam every day, showing just how paranoid we've become as a society. Just the other day my kids were riding bikes and a cop stopped to ask them where their helmets were. Helmets? For 5 to 10 year olds riding bikes at like 2 miles an hour on level pavement? Made me stop, think and laugh at all the crazy stuff I did on a bike without a helmet and lived to tell about it. Seems like safety is the new public religion, and we're always looking for some danger to worry about. Just my .02

Trapping Supplies Review

#2057629 - 07/11/10 10:07 PM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: ForrestŪ]
StemCell Offline
trapper

Loc: East Central, Pennsylvania
The air powered hand dryers are proven to be blowing crystallized urine all over your hands....

What kind of set do you use crystallized urine with?

#2057668 - 07/11/10 10:47 PM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: nelacres]
BudGuidry Offline
trapper

Loc: Galliano,Louisiana
good stuff right there boss, thanks for the life changing advice.

my toothbrush is now in my garage

Bud

#2057916 - 07/12/10 10:03 AM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: nelacres]
CLT Offline
trapper

Loc: st. lawrence county ny
When I read the title of the post it made me think of this time a friend sent a "naughty" E-Mail thinking it would be funny,I found it humorous but my wife did not. mad That screwed up my life for like a month... whistle

#2057943 - 07/12/10 10:28 AM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: StemCell]
aprophet Online   content
trapper

Loc: Portsmouth Va.
Originally Posted By: StemCell

What kind of set do you use crystallized urine with?

the sets that you use rock candy for bait LOL

#2057961 - 07/12/10 10:41 AM Re: Have goofy emails screwed up your life??? [Re: aprophet]
Laurel Mtman2 Offline
trapper

Loc: Laurel Mt. , Pa.
Oh, and dont for get the oncoming car at dusk that doesnt have its lights on... Its a gangbanger who is going thru initiation. If you flash your lights to let him know he needs to turn his lights on, he turns around, runs you off the road and whacks you.

Can't cheat the mountain Pilgrim

"Shaping and molding youthful minds into a focused world view"
Ernest P. Worrell

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Drifter