Young Trappers Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~Trapperman.com Live

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar

Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulator Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#1505210 - 09/21/09 12:07 PM Re: Kids Contest going on [Re: FEZZ]
ray12 Offline
trapper

Loc: Millersburg OH,
They should mabey unstickey it now

Check Out

www.GJhunting.com

#1992628 - 05/13/10 06:54 PM Re: Kids Contest going on [Re: FEZZ]
rookie jordan Offline
trapper

Loc: Canada Saskatchewan
Hi My name is Jordan Keep. I am from Saskatchewan Canada.
I am 13 I like school most of the time expeially Physed. I play quit a bit of sports like Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and football. I am also involved in our church youth group. I got trapping Because of a newsance Beaver on our land and my uncle hunts coyotes So I think That hellped quite a bit. I love trapping, hunting, fishing, and the outdoors. I help taking photos of wildlife. I help my dad farm with stuff like shooting gophers, fencing, Taging and branding cattle, and fixing the farm equitment. I enjoy reading books about trapping and sports. I also love spending time with faimly, Grandparents, and friends. I always have lots of quiestions about trapping and am always eager to learn new things. At this years trapping convention I won A Junior trapping award If I am too far away You can just let me know at Juddy_8@hotmail.com If you need more information just let me know.
Thanks alot
Jordan Keep

#1992631 - 05/13/10 06:55 PM Re: Kids Contest going on [Re: FEZZ]
rookie jordan Offline
trapper

Hi My name is Jordan Keep. I am from Saskatchewan Canada.
I am 13 I like school most of the time expeially Physed. I play quit a bit of sports like Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and football. I am also involved in our church youth group. I got trapping Because of a newsance Beaver on our land and my uncle hunts coyotes So I think That hellped quite a bit. I love trapping, hunting, fishing, and the outdoors. I help taking photos of wildlife. I help my dad farm with stuff like shooting gophers, fencing, Taging and branding cattle, and fixing the farm equitment. I enjoy reading books about trapping and sports. I also love spending time with faimly, Grandparents, and friends. I always have lots of quiestions about trapping and am always eager to learn new things. At this years trapping convention I won A Junior trapping award If I am too far away You can just let me know at Juddy_8@hotmail.com If you need more information just let me know.
Thanks alot
Jordan Keep

#1992643 - 05/13/10 07:06 PM Re: Kids Contest going on [Re: rookie jordan]
grousehunter Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Pennsylvania
Ummmm, the contest ended last year.

#1992645 - 05/13/10 07:06 PM Re: Kids Contest going on [Re: rookie jordan]
Pasadena Offline
trapper

Loc: Ohio,45yrs old,
I believe this contest was over Sept.5th 2009.,but welcome to the forum .Looks like you have some great hobbies.

#1994125 - 05/14/10 08:39 PM Re: Kids Contest going on [Re: Pasadena]
rookie jordan Offline
trapper

ficured that out lol

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  2poor, Bogmaster, tmrschessie